[ICONS, ZOOPER & UCCW-SKINS] by King Rollo

Search This thread

kevk60

Dec 21, 2012
U.S.A
Just wanted to say awesome work! I love your material. On your dark side icons I noticed there is no option to change the app drawer icon. Has this set been updated? Love the icons. Thanks.

Reactions: King Rollo

Train88

Recognized Themer
Oct 8, 2013
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 8
Just wanted to say awesome work! I love your material. On your dark side icons I noticed there is no option to change the app drawer icon. Has this set been updated? Love the icons. Thanks.
Which launcher do you use? I'll let him know what to do to fix that depending on your launcher. If it's the new Nova, I noticed that you need to select the icon under "built in", then go to advanced settings and restart Nova launcher for it to take

Saving eyes from bleeding, one app at a time.

kevk60

Dec 21, 2012
U.S.A
I guess I worded my post wrong. When I try to change the app drawer icon there is no icon for app drawer. Just a gray dot. Sorry if I confused you. Truly love the dark side icons. Look wonderful.

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011

These must be new, nice set....:good: your ninety9 icons?

JwgT9bS.png

King Rollo

Aug 8, 2012
L.E.
play.google.com

Which launcher do you use? I'll let him know what to do to fix that depending on your launcher. If it's the new Nova, I noticed that you need to select the icon under "built in", then go to advanced settings and restart Nova launcher for it to take

Thank you @kevk60 and thank you @Train88 my friend! :)
I plan the published icons and themes here on xda to make as apk. But without an UI, only to add them into to launcher. @Train88 maybe you have such a template for me? Or you know where I can find it? :angel:

These must be new, nice set....:good: your ninety9 icons?

Thank you Judge! it´s my new set :angel: I appreciate that you like it. I´ll share it today here on xda :angel:

Train88

Recognized Themer
Oct 8, 2013
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 8
Thank you @kevk60 and thank you @Train88 my friend! :)
I plan the published icons and themes here on xda to make as apk. But without an UI, only to add them into to launcher. @Train88 maybe you have such a template for me? Or you know where I can find it? :angel:

Thank you Judge! it´s my new set :angel: I appreciate that you like it. I´ll share it today here on xda :angel:
@King Rollo I just recently upgraded to the Paperboard template by Jahir Fiquitiva... He was gracious enough to merge my commits to fix Next Launcher support and add the ability to customize the nav drawer.

XDA thread

Github

He has a tutorial pdf to follow and I made a little write up on his G+ community, but if you have any questions, you know how to reach me directly [emoji4]

N

NOOK!E

Using the very nice ninety9 icons on this homescreen. Thanks so much, KR! :)

F3rSvV0.png

P.S. Could I get the iconback.png for the ninety9 icon set? It doesn't seem to be in the .zip.

Last edited:

ianmck

Jun 12, 2014
NH
I found a screengrab within this thread from back in Mar (pg 75) and I love the icons, but cannot find them anywhere. Caption says "HOS icon pack" but I found nothing with google search or image search. Does anyone know if these icons be found or bought anywhere? Thx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-19-15-58-101_zpse377d3ab.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-19-15-58-101_zpse377d3ab.png
    235 KB · Views: 798
Last edited:
Reactions: Riff76

King Rollo

Aug 8, 2012
L.E.
play.google.com
Good work, and a big fan! Thanks! ninety9 icons :good:King Rollo :good:

Thank you very much :)

I found a screengrab within this thread from back in Mar (pg 75) and I love the icons, but cannot find them anywhere. Caption says "HOS icon pack" but I found nothing with google search or image search. Does anyone know if these icons be found or bought anywhere? Thx

And I thank you! The icons are "black knob". They are not in google play published. But you find the png files here

Hmm, I think about it to make these as apk? :confused:

Reactions: Riff76

Frztbyte099

Jun 30, 2015
Hello sir. I'm a newbie when it comes to this thing and I need your help. I just downloaded your KR 54 and uicons white. I noticed that they are png files and I don't know how to install them. Can you please help me?

N

NOOK!E

Hello sir. I'm a newbie when it comes to this thing and I need your help. I just downloaded your KR 54 and uicons white. I noticed that they are png files and I don't know how to install them. Can you please help me?

If you want to be able to install the icons, you need to download/buy the full application versions from Google Play, which can be installed. :)

Frztbyte099

Jun 30, 2015
If you want to be able to install the icons, you need to download/buy the full application versions from Google Play, which can be installed. :)

Thank you for the reply. So what's the purpose of those zip files though? I don't get it since I you said I can just buy the theme then install it on my launcher.

N

NOOK!E

Thank you for the reply. So what's the purpose of those zip files though? I don't get it since I you said I can just buy the theme then install it on my launcher.

The .zip files with the icon images are meant for people (like myself) who don't mind applying the icons manually to their apps, enjoy mix-and-matching different icon packs, or both.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone