[ICONS, ZOOPER & UCCW-SKINS] by King Rollo

Search This thread

Ebra92

Sep 1, 2014
Hi. Thx for all this stuff. Sorry if this question is repeated a lot but I am confused : Some stuff are free here but for money on the playstore ? Like light blue icon pack and grid theme. Also I don't know how to use zips to replace icons or themes. I have nova launcher. Thx.

Last edited:

ChasingShadows

Nov 19, 2014
Schwarzwald / Blackforest
Hi. Thx for all this stuff. Sorry if this question is repeated a lot but I am confused : Some stuff are free here but for money on the playstore ? Like light blue icon pack and grid theme. Also I don't know how to use zips to replace icons or themes. I have go launcher. Thx.
If I remember right, the free stuff here comes without an installer. The paid version from playstore comes with installer.

Reactions: Ebra92

Pressburg

Apr 3, 2015
Transparent calendar widget

Hello everyone,

can someone recommend a Zooper widget that is actually transparent and simple?

I tried he Simple Calendar Widget by MYCOLORSCREEN , but could't get it work as I wanted it to, the lines were messed up, had to "decode" what was on the screen.
PS: Using Nova Prime on D5833 and Zooper Pro

jvandenbroek21

Jun 3, 2015
Hello everyone,

can someone recommend a Zooper widget that is actually transparent and simple?

I tried he Simple Calendar Widget by MYCOLORSCREEN , but could't get it work as I wanted it to, the lines were messed up, had to "decode" what was on the screen.
PS: Using Nova Prime on D5833 and Zooper Pro

What material would you like in the widget? Clock? Calendar? Music? Phone/system info?

Purecut

Jan 29, 2015
Update regular PlayStore Icons

Hi King Rolo

I see that you are very productive creating new icon sets and themes. Thank you for that. Please can you tell us when you will update the icon sets that are in the playstore with our requests. Since for a long time now no updates are available.

Reactions: King Rollo

King Rollo

Aug 8, 2012
L.E.
play.google.com
Hi King Rolo
I see that you are very productive creating new icon sets and themes. Thank you for that. Please can you tell us when you will update the icon sets that are in the playstore with our requests. Since for a long time now no updates are available.

Hi Purecut,
at first I thank u for your support!
I appologize for the lack of updates :angel:
In the moment I´m working on the new app with the template of @jahirfiquitiva (Icons showcase).
When it´s ready then will following the updates of the icon packs in playstore. Unfortunately I have not much time in the moment for my babys :(
But I´ll try to take every free minute...
cheers

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
i want root sharp 102 sh but kingo root not used. can you help me
You definitely have the wrong King. And what's the I want? I would of said please even if was the wrong King. o_O

Wrong king buddy. This king is a themer. What you want is "kingroot". Seek and you shall find.

Dis^^^^

Judgment is near, via my Nexus 6.

Purecut

Jan 29, 2015
still quit for a while and no new updates on play store :mad:
I have attached a few missing icons for the ninty9 icon set. I asked for integration but nothing happens and no answer.
You can download the icons here:
tetronik.c o m
/images
/ninty9_missing_icons.rar

Enjoy

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
still quit for a while and no new updates on play store :mad:
I have attached a few missing icons for the ninty9 icon set. I asked for integration but nothing happens and no answer.
You can download the icons here:
tetronik.c o m
/images
/ninty9_missing_icons.rar

Enjoy

Well life does that....but a thank you, for the work being done should be given. Or learn to make your own, after all this is a Development site.

nabril15

Nov 9, 2012
Miami, FL
i downloaded a icon set and unzipped, is there a way to get the whole set into Nova?
If it's in zip format, then it only includes some of the icons that can be changed manually. The icons in that zip file can be used to replace those on your desktop only and not the app drawers. Using Nova, long press a desktop icon, select edit, press the icon image, and then navigate to where ypu unzipped the icons you just downloaded.

Sent from my LG-H900 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: derekny

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone