• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ICS] Generic ST15i 4.1.B.0.431 FTF

Search This thread

expeacer

Jun 19, 2010
Okány
There is the FTF from the blob_fs, which downloaded by SUS!

Screenshot_2012-06-13-15-48-00.jpeg
Screenshot_2012-06-13-15-47-32.jpeg

Link: Download Now!

Link fixed at 2012-06-24

Last edited:

proprg8

Sep 7, 2011
No more waiting!

There's no update yet on SUS or PC Companion so I just downloaded and flashed your ftf and kernel, now my mini is on the official ICS firmware and rooted as well! I know the update will eventually arrive but I got tired of waiting :)

Thank you very much!

mn31pro

Dec 21, 2011
why touch in some gamed not worked? like temple run and can knockdown.

Last edited:

rockstarrrrrrrr

Apr 3, 2012
kolkata
cn i flash dis ftf in locked bootloader?? i am saying dis cz ihd flashed android 2.3 GB in xperia mini in locked bootloader succesfully...will ics ftf work in locked bootloader too?

simonrussell77

Feb 26, 2011
Pembroke
cn i flash dis ftf in locked bootloader?? i am saying dis cz ihd flashed android 2.3 GB in xperia mini in locked bootloader succesfully...will ics ftf work in locked bootloader too?

Yes. I've flashed this ROM, and my bootloader is locked.

You only need a unlocked bootloader if you're planning on flashing a custom kernel, and or any custom ROM. (E.G cm7, etc)

I had never used fastboot, flashtool, etc before, as i've always been a samsung, Odin flash a holic lolz. But I bought my Xperia mini as it's cheapest phone that money can buy that is ics ready ;-)

If you need help flashing, I'm the wrong person to assist, as I'm new to all this, but all I can say is that I followed a guide on the sony talk mobile site, and also here via flashtool thread and site.

Hope that helps.

For me, this ROM is running so smooth, and myself, after flashing, I hooked up the phone to pc companion and clicked the repair my phone option in the software update tab, to download the original files from sony servers, to make my rom 1 hundred percent legit and trouble free.

Only issue that bugs me, is that pinch ln zoom in the stock Browser is poor. The text isn't crystal clear straight away like how it is in gingerbread, but it's only blurry for a fraction of a second.

I've not adjusted anything yet to try and remedy it though ;-)

I wanna keep it as stock, and non rooted too, as I'm happy with it like so :)

I'll only unlock bootloader and flash cm9 once it's fully stable and no issues. Till then, stock is king in my opinion LOL.

Tapatalked from my Sony ST15i Xperia Mini running stock ics 4.0.4

Reactions: .x.x.x.Peria

hejawi

Oct 27, 2011
Jordan
Hello
When using this ROM the games controls doesn't work
i tried to use Angry Bird and BackStap
and i can't use any thing on screen or use any control

Mojsa

Feb 9, 2012
Same thing happens to me,I tried one game,and I can't press ok,or some other things.
What could be the problem?

simonrussell77

Feb 26, 2011
Pembroke
Hello
When using this ROM the games controls doesn't work
i tried to use Angry Bird and BackStap
and i can't use any thing on screen or use any control

I don't have this problem, and I've been playing angry birds, angry birds space a lot *confused*

Here's what I did :

Flashed ftf file, rebooted, reset back to factory settings, (data wiped), and once phone rebooted, I hooked up the phone to Sony pc companion, then clicked on update part. Once it said my phone was upto date, I clicked the repair phone option, that essentially triggers the original firmware to be downloaded from Sony servers.

This option data wipes during the Flash / repair option.

Once rebooted, I reinstalled my apps and games, then everything was okay.

I've noticed a few on Sony mobile forum site have this issue, along with camera quirks, and Sony themselves recommend the repair phone option in pcc.

A lot are reluctant to do it, as obviously you've a phone then with your apps missing, having to reinstall your apps and games from scratch, but it's worth it, as it does fix 99% of problems.

And isn't it any wonder I don't have the game problem, camera issues etc?

Pcc and the "repair phone" option is your friend; so give it a try ;-)

Same thing happens to me,I tried one game,and I can't press ok,or some other things.
What could be the problem?

What I said above :)

Tapatalked from my Sony ST15i Xperia Mini running stock ics 4.0.4

Top Liked Posts