- Sep 29, 2010
Welcome to the ICS Tiramisu I.C.E A.G.E ROM Thread
Version 1.0.0 till Version 1.9.5 of Tiramisu I.C.E are based on the excellent CodeNameAndroid ROM, An AOSP port of the latest Android 4.0 for the Nexus S.
However, the Developer of this rom has stopped developing. That's why we are looking for a replacement right now! (Possibilty's: AOKP | Dark Knight | Slim ICS | CM9 | CNA (no updates | Gummy | Maybe Others)
Tiramisu was the first ROM on the world powered by the AROMA Installer. This is a touch compatible, fully customizable Installer for Android in ClockWorkMod.
This way you can modify what you get installed with your rom via an easy to use interface!
Thanks to the AROMA Installer the posibillity's are huge on what you want installed with your ROM!
Here are some options you can choose from:
-7 Modems! (JVT|JVU|ZSJPG|XXKB3|XXKF1|JV4|UCKJ1)
-7 Kernels! (CNA|Midnight|Semaphore|PlatyPus|FuguMod|Glitch|Devil2)
-GApps | Inverted GApps | No GApps
-9 Animation Styles!
-±40 (addinational) Apps!
-6 Launchers! (Nova|Apex|TW|Nemus|Sony|CND)
Other great features are:
Tiramisu I.C.E. A.G.E. V. 1.9.6 Final! Stable!
Tiramisu I.C.E. A.G.E. V. 1.9.5 Final! / Mirror1 / Mirror2
Tiramisu I.C.E. A.G.E. V. 1.9 Stable! LagFree! / Mirror
Tiramisu I.C.E. A.G.E. V. 1.8 Stable! LagFree!
Tiramisu I.C.E. A.G.E. V. 1.7 Stable! LagFree!
Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.6 LagFree Edition! STABLE! / Mirror 1 / Mirror 2 (thanks 5nickers)
Update 2--> Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.5.2 LagFree Edition!
Update 1--> Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.5.1 LagFree Edition!
Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.5 STABLE!
Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.3
Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.2
Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.1 / Mirror
Tiramisu+ I.C.E. V. 1.0 [CNA 1.3.3]
-100% charged battery and recalibrated
-ESSENTIAL: Backup your EFS Folder! (Possible in the AROMA Installer)
ONLY FOR TIRAMISU V 1.7 I.C.E. A.G.E and later
Guide when you are already on an ICS ROM (Any 4.0 ROM):
1) Place the ROM on your Internal-SD Card
2) Go into recovery mode
3) Wipe data | Wipe Cache | Wipe Dalvik Cache | Format /System
4) Flash the ROM and follow the AROMA Installer instructions.
Guide when you are on a Gingerbread ROM:
1) Flash a Stock Gingerbread ROM
2) Flash a custom GB kernel
3) Flash an ICS kernel (Like the latest Midnight ICS)
4) Your phone will go into a bootloop -> Remove the battery and put it back.
5) Use 3-button-combo to get into recovery.
6) USB-Mount your SD Card & Place the ROM on your Internal-SD Card
7) Flash the ROM and follow the AROMA Installer instructions.
8) Reboot & Enjoy!
ONLY FOR TIRAMISU <-V 1.6 I.C.E
1) Have the Gingerbread bootloader installed (By flashing any GB ROM)
2) Gain root acces & flash Clockworkmod
3) In CWM wipe everything (Data | Cache | Dalvik | Format System)
4) Flash the ROM
5) Go into recovery (It will go into a bootloop, remove battery, replace it and use 3-button-combo to get into CWM)
6) In CWM wipe everything again (Data | Cache | Dalvik | Format System)
7) Flash the ROM again
8) Reboot & Enjoy!
NOTE: If the phone goes into a bootloop, experience strange bugs|Heavy slowdowns, or anything else that shouldn't happen: Try restarting @ Step 6 (For v1.6) | @ Step 3 (ICS V1.7 & Later)
ATTENTION: Flashing is ALWAYS at your own risk! I am not responsible for anything that has happenend to your phone!
DO NOT ask for an ETA for the the next version (or for a bug fix)!
Tepes4 Really thanks you!
wav2000 many many thanks!!!
CMiles1979 many thanks for the support!!!
Olarf Cool! Many Thanks for your Support!!!
Thanks Stoux for its changes to the thread