• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ICS][Xperia MDPI/HDPI]JB style nontification bar for .431 and .587 FW[Updated 8/29]

Steph310

Jul 3, 2012
Cahors
Very nice but do we need a so large and unnecessary clock? There is already time in status bar!
I think only the date like stock ICS would be nicer...
It's JB style...
It has a large clock in JB anyway:D
Not exactly! If I said that it's because on JB the status bar disappears and we don't have 2 clocks!;)

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

For me this mod will be perfect:
if status bar disapears like original JB, and with a smaller time (to don't have 2 clocks :rolleyes:))
or if it's impossible:
delete the big clock and have the same date as ics

avirk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 21, 2012
This is a MOD of Xperia JellyBean style SystemUI modified by ThilinaC(Thank him as well:good:) and ported to all Xperia MDPI/HDPI devices by ME:cool:

Let me present you:

Jelly Bean style SystemUI

Only for ICS .431 Firmware.
Nothing else to say...so lets start!

Last, the one that I like the most

Press the THANKS button if you like my work!:good:

Can you please upload stock ICS system.apk of st15i. I just owerwrite the file and no backup.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone