• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

IDOL 4 Camera With more resolution options for Idol 3!

Search This thread

gohaaron

Dec 20, 2013
@gohaaron
Update in main post, check it!
Delete the old app!

Thanks for the update, much appreciated. However it seems the issue still remains. No HDR and select storage option. Or is it just me? Anyone else having the same issue as me?

So the new app has a new feature called "Wavelet Denoise Mode" I've tried it out and TBH I don't see any difference on and off. Then again this might just be my own device. Perhaps someone could show us some samples?

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Thanks for the update, much appreciated. However it seems the issue still remains. No HDR and select storage option. Or is it just me? Anyone else having the same issue as me?

So the new app has a new feature called "Wavelet Denoise Mode" I've tried it out and TBH I don't see any difference on and off. Then again this might just be my own device. Perhaps someone could show us some samples?
Oh and 1 more issue that I've found, the new update doesn't have other resolution options just only 1 by default 13MP 4:3 mode. Anyone else?

persona78

Apr 12, 2013

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Oh and 1 more issue that I've found, the new update doesn't have other resolution options just only 1 by default 13MP 4:3 mode. Anyone else?

Hmmm... HDR for me is working.

The "Wavelet Denoise Mode" i activate it but seems that is not working, i know ...

In settings is a storage option, i don't know if can be selected another option because i use my sd card as internal.

And about the foto resolutions...

Seems enough, no?

Last edited:

persona78

Apr 12, 2013

@gohaaron

Press the restore button in settings and check if you gain the missing resolutions.

gohaaron

Dec 20, 2013
@gohaaron

Press the restore button in settings and check if you gain the missing resolutions.

Ok I managed to fix the resolution and storage problems but still no HDR... Night mode is working but when taking HDR is is the same as taking normal shots. Don't know what's wrong. Do u have any HDR shot samples to show? Just wanted to compare with other apps to see the quality difference. If it's similar I can use other app to take HDR shots. But I really like this one. If HDR worked I would use it as my default but sadly not :(

After taking both shots they are exactly identical no difference

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts