Question If your U1 device can't use 5G. You can try it.

Search This thread

syles

May 30, 2011
Shanghai
I have unlock ATT S22U. I flashed it to the public version not use 5G. So i want go back.
I want to use 5G again. Rewrote CSC to GCF and flashed TMB firmware.
Fully functional 5G but can't get OTA.

CSC can be changed without root and paying. You'll be surprised that a simple app can do this. And the app comes from a reputable Samsung firmware site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220822-060801_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220822-060801_Settings.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Love
Reactions: Abaddon
What app are you guys talking about? Is it secret? Because you all are just saying "the app" and not mentioning the name lol.
no its not a secret.....go to samfw.com and use their FRP tool,,,,inside the app...theres a tab called Test...go to option change CSC (blank)....key in what you want.....now granted....s908u is limited to US based carriers.....ATT VZW TMB etc.....but it has XAA and GCF.....if you wanna change to anything...i would try XAA or GCF.....and when u do so....u get rid of carrier bloat etc. What carrier do you have and what device? Reason im asking is because some people tend to lose acesss to bands when they change CSC but i know the dialer secret menu code to get you to where you need to enable all bands. Just an FYI

Abaddon

Mar 17, 2011
House Avernus
Samsung Galaxy A50
POCO M3
no its not a secret.....go to samfw.com and use their FRP tool,,,,inside the app...theres a tab called Test...go to option change CSC (blank)....key in what you want.....now granted....s908u is limited to US based carriers.....ATT VZW TMB etc.....but it has XAA and GCF.....if you wanna change to anything...i would try XAA or GCF.....and when u do so....u get rid of carrier bloat etc. What carrier do you have and what device? Reason im asking is because some people tend to lose acesss to bands when they change CSC but i know the dialer secret menu code to get you to where you need to enable all bands. Just an FYI
what's the code the enable all bands?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What app are you guys talking about? Is it secret? Because you all are just saying "the app" and not mentioning the name lol.
    Samkey or Ebay/Taobao. N78 N41 N1.
    GCF is factory code.
    All supported frequency bands can be enabled by default
    CSC can be changed without root and paying. You'll be surprised that a simple app can do this. And the app comes from a reputable Samsung firmware site.
    I like this tools when i use KR or US devices
    what's the code the enable all bands?
    sent you a DM