• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Ihave OP N200 TMobile iwant to unlock it

Search This thread
Hi friends
Ihave OnePlus Nord n200 5G TMobile
Any solution to unlock Carrier
Thank you
Did you already check this thread but observe the requirements stated in its OP?

takieddinelouifi

Sep 5, 2021
Did you already check this thread but observe the requirements stated in its OP?
Thank you. I will go to it... But I don't know if it will work for me.. So I want a way to change the ROM unlock Bootloader or something.

edale1

Sep 5, 2016

Asides from the SIM Unlock service, there's also an unbloat script that will enable OEM/Bootlloader Unlocking without SIM Unlocking your phone (your phone will still be SIM locked, but you'll be able to bootloader unlock it). It's linked to in the thread I linked to.

For the actual Bootloader unlock, you'll need to get a bootloader unlock token from OnePlus. Again, the thread I linked to explains how to do so.

Reactions: GOOGLE_USER

takieddinelouifi

Sep 5, 2021

Asides from the SIM Unlock service, there's also an unbloat script that will enable OEM/Bootlloader Unlocking without SIM Unlocking your phone (your phone will still be SIM locked, but you'll be able to bootloader unlock it). It's linked to in the thread I linked to.

For the actual Bootloader unlock, you'll need to get a bootloader unlock token from OnePlus. Again, the thread I linked to explains how to do so.
Well thank you my friend. Is it possible to unlock it and operate all networks?

edale1

Sep 5, 2016
The debloat script will NOT SIM Unlock your phone, you will still be locked to a T-Mobile SIM card, but it will enable the Unlock OEM option in the developer options.

To actually SIM Unlock your phone, which will enable other networks, your best bet is mobbdeep's SIM Unlock service.

I'm not sure the SIM Unlock service will work if you've run the debloat script. (a factory restore will re-enable everything the debloater disables)

Reactions: GOOGLE_USER

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The debloat script will NOT SIM Unlock your phone, you will still be locked to a T-Mobile SIM card, but it will enable the Unlock OEM option in the developer options.

To actually SIM Unlock your phone, which will enable other networks, your best bet is mobbdeep's SIM Unlock service.

I'm not sure the SIM Unlock service will work if you've run the debloat script. (a factory restore will re-enable everything the debloater disables)