ILAPO Big core disable 0x2000 unsecure image error

Search This thread

Bobo2x

Nov 12, 2018
My H81520p marshmallow finally in bootloop. Need to secure important data so can not reset nor root, freezer did not work. Tried to disable big cores with the known guide (guy who takes $25 for app), he has only one tot for H815 M devices. I get the famous unsecure image error on 9%, is there a known solution to it?

the_naxhoo

Jul 7, 2014
Graneros
My H81520p marshmallow finally in bootloop. Need to secure important data so can not reset nor root, freezer did not work. Tried to disable big cores with the known guide (guy who takes $25 for app), he has only one tot for H815 M devices. I get the famous unsecure image error on 9%, is there a known solution to it?

where did you get that error?, LGUP?, your device?. Describe how you did everything step by step and if is possible, also paste every link that you used.

Bobo2x

Nov 12, 2018
where did you get that error?, LGUP?, your device?. Describe how you did everything step by step and if is possible, also paste every link that you used.

1. Went to this known guide on youtube (can not post links) with the title "LG G4 - ILAPO (Infinite Loop Auto Power Off) FIX", downloaded the zip "lg G4 tool new" in descriptions with all the necessary files.
2. Run the LGUP and LGUP dll installer + install LGBridge.
3. Install UPPERCUT (though not needed probably) and update the LGUP8994.dll to version of 21/07/2017 in the lgup/model/8994 folder.
4. Connect LG G4 in download mode, run LGUP it shows port: CO version: H81520p progress: standby
5. mark upgrade and choose bin file LGH815AT-00-V20a-GLOBAL-COM-NOV-02-2015+00_RECOVERY_6.0.tot from the folder H815 Marshmallow
6. click start, in Step LGUP shows progress -> connection to usb then check dll then at 9% LGUP gives error: 0x2000, Secure device, But Unsecure image. Phone switches from download mode to bootloop.

Did not find any solution after checking many threads :( Read something about a guy trying to extract dll from the .kdz for my marshmallow version but dont know how to do and if it is known to solve the error.

the_naxhoo

Jul 7, 2014
Graneros
1. Went to this known guide on youtube (can not post links) with the title "LG G4 - ILAPO (Infinite Loop Auto Power Off) FIX", downloaded the zip "lg G4 tool new" in descriptions with all the necessary files.
2. Run the LGUP and LGUP dll installer + install LGBridge.
3. Install UPPERCUT (though not needed probably) and update the LGUP8994.dll to version of 21/07/2017 in the lgup/model/8994 folder.
4. Connect LG G4 in download mode, run LGUP it shows port: CO version: H81520p progress: standby
5. mark upgrade and choose bin file LGH815AT-00-V20a-GLOBAL-COM-NOV-02-2015+00_RECOVERY_6.0.tot from the folder H815 Marshmallow
6. click start, in Step LGUP shows progress -> connection to usb then check dll then at 9% LGUP gives error: 0x2000, Secure device, But Unsecure image. Phone switches from download mode to bootloop.

Did not find any solution after checking many threads :( Read something about a guy trying to extract dll from the .kdz for my marshmallow version but dont know how to do and if it is known to solve the error.

maybe your dll is not the correct one. Try with this one and let me know if that works

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone