I'm a NOOB and I need some guidance.

Search This thread

Jp2348

May 23, 2022
I'm just getting into Android development , app development, and Web creations. I am taking courses through Microsoft and learning Android on my own. That's all great however there are things they just dont teach on there. Is there anyone out there that would give me some advice on where I can look to hone my skills and get into hacking some of these platforms and creating more practical apps that people actually need. I am interested in rooting Android devices I've tried a bunch successful a few times but I can't find the software I need to be proficient at it. Any pointers?

Reactions: orb3000

gav83collins

I'm just getting into Android development , app development, and Web creations. I am taking courses through Microsoft and learning Android on my own. That's all great however there are things they just dont teach on there. Is there anyone out there that would give me some advice on where I can look to hone my skills and get into hacking some of these platforms and creating more practical apps that people actually need. I am interested in rooting Android devices I've tried a bunch successful a few times but I can't find the software I need to be proficient at it. Any pointers?
hello and welcome, first off spend some time researching in here for

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
Welcome aborad,

Try to locate your devices section and be prepared to deep read in order to find the jewels

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.