Question I'm facing fingerprint option missing issue in my mi 11 lite device.is there any solution? I have tested CIT test already. how can i solve this issue?

Search This thread

Maskman_101

Nov 25, 2021
Try this step again, Go to Settings > About Phone > All specs, tap kernel version many times, test fingerprint sensor. Visit the service center if the test fails or install android 11 new version.

Reactions: steveroysston

Dondiriraa

Sep 6, 2022
I'm sure this is a software problem. I've never been this careful with a phone in my life and I also have the same problem. Unless the update somehow tucked with the motherboard idk. But my best option is to wait for another update to roll out

mvenezia00

Mar 22, 2015
I'm sure this is a software problem. I've never been this careful with a phone in my life and I also have the same problem. Unless the update somehow tucked with the motherboard idk. But my best option is to wait for another update to roll out
I bought this phone and after some months i faced this stupid issue too. I've been very careful but had to send the phone to a service center. They said that they changed the fingerptint sensor. Since then no more fingerprint issues...

cpt_redbeard

Jan 29, 2018
Same thing with me, it was hardware. After only 6 months of use, I had to send it to a repair service under warranty. So far I had no issues with the sensor.

zabegan34

Apr 26, 2022
Well it seems the only solution is to send to repair and i think warranty will cover that.. Seems like factory problem :/
But I don't care anymore, since if i send it, it would take maybe 1-2 months, so during that period i would be without phone..

engage4

May 17, 2013
Possible fingerprint sensor flex cable damage. Try restarting your phone while gently pressing around finger print sensor.

Clavelol

Jan 24, 2019
I was also careful with my phone and after 3 months of buying it, the fingerprint unlock option disappeared. I couldn't find any solution and tried everything I could. In the end, I took it to a repair shop and they told me that the cable connecting the fingerprint sensor to the motherboard was damaged. They said it was due to a design flaw by Xiaomi. I would recommend you doing the same thing if the rest of things dont work.

mtastepe

The same problem started for me. I had used it very carefully until this time. As you mentioned, it seems to be a chronic problem. When I did some research, many people mentioned that it was fixed with a software update. My sensor disappeared a few days after the last security patch. It could be a coincidence, of course. For now, I am waiting for the upcoming MIUI 14 update instead of sending it to any service. I hope it solves the problem or I will probably send it to the service.

zabegan34

Apr 26, 2022
The same problem started for me. I had used it very carefully until this time. As you mentioned, it seems to be a chronic problem. When I did some research, many people mentioned that it was fixed with a software update. My sensor disappeared a few days after the last security patch. It could be a coincidence, of course. For now, I am waiting for the upcoming MIUI 14 update instead of sending it to any service. I hope it solves the problem or I will probably send it to the service.

Unfortunaly its hardware problem bro. Button needs replacement , and there is no guarantee how much time will work even replaced. I hate to send to official repair shop, as it will takes weeks, and i have no spare phone. So i just use double tap to turn on the screen aswell to turn off the screen on display

R-O-B

Nov 10, 2017
Same here, fingerprint sensor was missing from menu after 4 months of use. Sensor was replaced by repair service. Fingerprint + camera broke again after 3 months. I will never buy a Xiaomi device.

lookatlgg4

Aug 4, 2022
LG G4
Redmi Note 8
Same here, fingerprint sensor was missing from menu after 4 months of use. Sensor was replaced by repair service. Fingerprint + camera broke again after 3 months. I will never buy a Xiaomi device.
Mi 11 lite is a very flawed device, they made a ne nel version to fix mano of the issiues and there not many ne xiaomi devices so most are reliable

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try this step again, Go to Settings > About Phone > All specs, tap kernel version many times, test fingerprint sensor. Visit the service center if the test fails or install android 11 new version.