I'm fed up with the X2

Search This thread

hertell

Nov 28, 2009
Helsinki
some of you probably remember that i started a blog on the esato-site when the x2 was released. This draw some attention from SE, and they contacted me and asked me to test their rom-update. since then i have not heard **** from them, and they seem to ignore the whole x2.

This makes me really dissapointed, and i can't accept that they simply ignore those customers who paid 600 Euros for this phone, and leave us with a windows-phone that's pure crap.

So, to make a short story even longer, i created a new blog over here http://sonyericssonxperiax2failure.blogspot.com/ where i will write down all issues i have had, and also other issues i have seen on this forum.. When i'm finished, i'll post this link to all major tech-sites (cnet, theregister, local news-papers etc.), and hopefully this will wake up the people at Sony Ericsson!

schaotan

Feb 11, 2010
While i appreciate the effort in calling out SE for this sham of a product, i'm not too hopeful it'd accomplish anything. No doubt we were all shafted paying top dollar for this travesty of a product, but in this fickle and fast paced tech world it'll probably be another failure silently swept under the tide of new products and trends. Doubt many even remember the X2, with the android xperias taking centre stage these days.

Regardless, good luck and i do hope the tech blogs will indeed pick up the story and generate some press. With any luck it'd affect their bottom line.

Sometimes i really wonder, though, how far is the X2 failure a SE one rather than a microsoft one?

xwing_5

May 4, 2010
While i appreciate the effort in calling out SE for this sham of a product, i'm not too hopeful it'd accomplish anything. No doubt we were all shafted paying top dollar for this travesty of a product, but in this fickle and fast paced tech world it'll probably be another failure silently swept under the tide of new products and trends. Doubt many even remember the X2, with the android xperias taking centre stage these days.

Regardless, good luck and i do hope the tech blogs will indeed pick up the story and generate some press. With any luck it'd affect their bottom line.

Sometimes i really wonder, though, how far is the X2 failure a SE one rather than a microsoft one?

It is SE's job to properly incorporate Windows into THEIR phone. If SE cannot do it then they NEVER should have released the phone to begin with. And since SE DID release the phone they have a responsibility to their customer base to support their product. This responsibility is NOT being met by SE and is a shame on their part.

hertell I applaud your efforts. If enough people complain. . .

The more websites that see/read/hear what SE is doing with their existing customer base the more chance SE will actually take the time to support their faulty product.