I'm going insane! Please someone tell me how to delete these!

Search This thread

tailsthecat3

Jun 28, 2010
NC
Please. Please someone tell me the method to delete these "stickers" at the bottom of the attached screenshot. I can see two of them in the play store, or in the system's list of installed apps, and uninstall from there. But the others I just can't find a way to remove! What's the trick?!

Signed,
Frustrated, and only a few minutes from a factory reset and having to go through all the settings and permissions again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180106-060417.png
    Screenshot_20180106-060417.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:

tailsthecat3

Jun 28, 2010
NC
EDIT: THEY'RE BACK!! All by themselves, they have returned. Please someone tell me how to delete these stupid stickers.

Holy crap. They were installed through Allo. Installed Allo, deleted the stupid stickers, deleted Allo. Maybe I'm old (almost 40) but Allo seems pointless.

Last edited:

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
EDIT: THEY'RE BACK!! All by themselves, they have returned. Please someone tell me how to delete these stupid stickers.

Holy crap. They were installed through Allo. Installed Allo, deleted the stupid stickers, deleted Allo. Maybe I'm old (almost 40) but Allo seems pointless.
Hey watch it...I'm already 40. But yeah, Allo is the most worthless app in the history of worthless apps.

Reactions: wassco

tailsthecat3

Jun 28, 2010
NC
Factory reset did nothing. The above screenshot is still relevant, and the ridiculous stickers are still within the mesages app. Very frustrating.

tailsthecat3

Jun 28, 2010
NC
I doubt any of you Pixel 2 users care about this as much as I do, but Google "thinks" they're part of the messaging app. They couldn't figure a way to remove them. Back to Textra for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey watch it...I'm already 40. But yeah, Allo is the most worthless app in the history of worthless apps.
    Can't you just not hit the sticker button?
    Can't you just not hit the sticker button?

Holy ****. Dude. Thank you. Never even thought of that!

I'll just stick with Textra and Swiftkey. I switched from Android to iOS in early 2015, and now I'm back to Android and all the rooting and stuff. Good to be back. Good to have options.