• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I'm looking for serious help

Search This thread

Telly1969

Dec 6, 2021
My name is telly I joined up because I wanted to meet the best tech men and women out there .I have a major problem I have a pixel 4a it's been completely hacked whoever is hacking my phone has access to everything .I'm hoping that someone will have an answer on how to unhack my phone and keep it safe . please any and all feed back will be incredibly appreciated.thank you .I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday and an incredible new year.

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
My name is telly I joined up because I wanted to meet the best tech men and women out there .I have a major problem I have a pixel 4a it's been completely hacked whoever is hacking my phone has access to everything .I'm hoping that someone will have an answer on how to unhack my phone and keep it safe . please any and all feed back will be incredibly appreciated.thank you .I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday and an incredible new year.
Hello and welcome,

Hope you can find help here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.