• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

I'm the Chief Content Officer for XDA

Search This thread

nirave

Aug 26, 2008
New York
Hey all, I'm Nirave. I've been a member of the forums since the late 2000s during my Windows Mobile days. I still remember how many times XDA helped me fix my Xperia X1 and the early days of my foray into Android.

Since 2009, I've been writing about technology. I used to run a UK site, and prior to joining the leadership team at XDA almost a year ago, I worked for Mobile Nations, Future, and Android Authority. I help direct all the content that's published across our family of websites, as well as the boring wider company stuff!

I've used pretty much every flagship launched over the last 8 years and always carry at least two phones. One is an iPhone, one is an Android phone. Oh, and I love foldables – my arsenal includes the Z Fold 2, Mate Xs, and ThinkPad X1 Fold!

svetius

User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey all, I'm Nirave. I've been a member of the forums since the late 2000s during my Windows Mobile days. I still remember how many times XDA helped me fix my Xperia X1 and the early days of my foray into Android.

Since 2009, I've been writing about technology. I used to run a UK site, and prior to joining the leadership team at XDA almost a year ago, I worked for Mobile Nations, Future, and Android Authority. I help direct all the content that's published across our family of websites, as well as the boring wider company stuff!

I've used pretty much every flagship launched over the last 8 years and always carry at least two phones. One is an iPhone, one is an Android phone. Oh, and I love foldables – my arsenal includes the Z Fold 2, Mate Xs, and ThinkPad X1 Fold!

Other things to know about Nirave: he doesn't sleep, he is a great cook (if you like a killer curry), and he likes to buy more phones than he actually needs or will ever use (ahem, I think he learned that from me...).

I know many other secrets about Nirave that I'll undoubtedly reveal over time. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Other things to know about Nirave: he doesn't sleep, he is a great cook (if you like a killer curry), and he likes to buy more phones than he actually needs or will ever use (ahem, I think he learned that from me...).

I know many other secrets about Nirave that I'll undoubtedly reveal over time. xD