• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Images for Nokia 3.2 [Magisk][System and User Images]

Search This thread

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Hello,
I've uploaded some image files for Nokia 3.2 and want to share them.

I've packed some images for Nokia 3.2 00WW variant (e.g. Magisk, fastboot ROM) and will upload user images for the 00EEA variant, too.

It just needs some more time to upload completely.

EDIT: I transfered all the files to Mega.nz
https://mega.nz/folder/hVMTiCbT#OhmmxhtKabnNn2hWfiIgHQ

P.S. if someone has the european Variant and wants to provide matching Magisk Patched boot images just send me a link to those and i will add them to my Mega.nz folder

Last edited:
Reactions: chinovaso

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Hi, sorry i didnt see it. Could you created a Copy of it with dm-verity disabled? You can do it with superr's kitchen. So that we have a magisk Image for GSIs.
Thanks

P.S. i will Upload the magisk patched image tomorrow.

EDIT: I can Just remove dm verity on my own. :silly:

Last edited:

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
I've created a Telegram Channel for Nokia 3.2
Updates regarding Source Code, the Google Drive mirror (magisk stuff,Firmwares etc.) And any helpful information will be posted by me on the Channel.
Note information inside ReadMe file on the Google Drive link

Last edited:

chinovaso

Jun 13, 2019
Tbilisi
TA-1156 Qcn

Hello, can you upload Nokia 3.2 TA-1156 models qcn file?
accidentally delete all partitions and now i want to restore imei numbers and serial number to get the mobile network

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Reactions: chinovaso

chinovaso

Jun 13, 2019
Tbilisi
Hello, can you upload Nokia 3.2 TA-1156 models qcn file?
accidentally delete all partitions and now i want to restore imei numbers and serial number to get the mobile network

Thank you s3tupw1zard, but I try this tool already, it works , *06# when it checks it shows the imei numbers but there still no a gsm signal.
Also the serial number is shown as 012345678E0000 and in *#*#4636#*#* servise menu when i chek says Mobile radio is oFF

No0bGuy

May 7, 2017
How to flash using fastboot

Hey mate:)
Can u guide me through flashing magisk boot img
Im kinda of confused becoz of A B partitions
Any detailed guide would be appreciated
Im on latest January update 2020
Nokia 3.2 (deadpool)

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Thank you s3tupw1zard, but I try this tool already, it works , *06# when it checks it shows the imei numbers but there still no a gsm signal.
Also the serial number is shown as 012345678E0000 and in *#*#4636#*#* servise menu when i chek says Mobile radio is oFF

Hi,
I can't help you in this case. Best would be if you send it in.
You can get your imei with 'fastboot getvar all' (without quotes) to send it in.
You need the imei for sending it in. Dont worry about warranty the ar not allowed anymore to denying warranty due to new google terms.

Just go to nokia website and order a repair.

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Hey mate:)
Can u guide me through flashing magisk boot img
Im kinda of confused becoz of A B partitions
Any detailed guide would be appreciated
Im on latest January update 2020
Nokia 3.2 (deadpool)

I write a short guide into a new thread. I pack some files for gsi flashing together.
You will find this guide in about 30 Minutes on the Nokia 3.2 Guides section

zosorot

Feb 26, 2020
Using these images

Hi All
i've bought a Nokia 3.2 for installing lineageOS ! So i could unlock it and installed this ASOP-Image (probably the 00WW-Version) thru ADB and fastboot with the result to get a crappy OS without WiFI.
At the end i needed about 10 days to get a connection (probably thru qualcomm-drivers) to the pc again, where i can use your (hopefully working) images.
In order to avoid a malfunctioning NOKIA, i am asking about the right way to install the 00EA-Version:
Again i can use adb and fastboot, so first step is to use flash-user-bin.bat for flashing boot.bin, dtbo.bin, system.bin, vendor.bin and vbmeta.bin !
Now there should be a working OS with WiFI, second step would be patching boot_jan2020_dmOFF_00EA.img and third step patching twrp-3.2-dpl-00eea.img.
At last it should be possible to install LineAgeOS thru Magisk Manager (or CWM) ?
Thanks for your advices

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Your device needs the images with the same version. So boot.img from January combined with firmware from December lead into bugs like WiFi not working. Reboot to bootloader, there is a info where either 00WW (international Variant) or 00EEA (European Variant) is written. I've uploaded a GSI base for both variants on the Google drive Link at the beginning of this thread. You can find both base 7z Files Inside GSI folder. But be sure which Variant you have. After executing flash-all.bat execute the other bat file (it will flash magisk patched img with dm-verity removed) and after that finishes you can flash any GSI to system.

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
And you can't install ROMs through Magisk. It is Superuser. You need to be in Bootloader mode.
And USB debugging needs to be on and your PC needs to be authorized by your device. Just activate USB debugging in developer options and type adb devices. There should appear a prompt.

zosorot

Feb 26, 2020
thx

for fast reply. It should be 00EEA, because i've bought it in Austria. I think, i have seen it in the settings/my phone too.
So i will use the GSI-Version tomorrow. With Magisk-Manager i should could load this TWRP-Image (on a SD-Card) too ?
Stupid Question: what is the meaning of the shortciut GSI ?
Regards

zosorot

Feb 26, 2020
other bat-file

Your device needs the images with the same version. So boot.img from January combined with firmware from December lead into bugs like WiFi not working. Reboot to bootloader, there is a info where either 00WW (international Variant) or 00EEA (European Variant) is written. I've uploaded a GSI base for both variants on the Google drive Link at the beginning of this thread. You can find both base 7z Files Inside GSI folder. But be sure which Variant you have. After executing flash-all.bat execute the other bat file (it will flash magisk patched img with dm-verity removed) and after that finishes you can flash any GSI to system.
Hi s3tupw1zard !
where is this other bat-File ? This GSI (generic system image)-Folder of 00EEA is empty, but i've used user_images_00EEA.7z and this is working perfectly.
In spite of it i would like to change booting (with magisk-patched.img). but this is existing for 00WW only. I've tried to flash twrp-Image too, but there i've got errors, so i've flashed user_images_00EEA completely again.
Thanks for your work

zosorot

Feb 26, 2020
At last

i could create something, but still there is something missing !
I've downloaded boot_nodm_magisk_patched.img from shared googleDrive and patched it with MagiskManager.
Unfortunelately i tried to flash this file without renaming - so i had to reset to factory settings, because booting was not working.
After that, i was remembering to rename this boot-file to boot.img, flashed to factory new system - following flashing the system with LineAgeOS from Andy - https://sourceforge.net/projects/andyyan-gsi/files/lineage-17.x/ (renamed it to system.img)
The result: booting procedure for working LineAgeOS needs about 5 minutes and wifi is missing !
Does anyone have a clue ?
Do i need to setup system with user-Image (December 2019) from Manuels Google Drive before ?
ThankYou for advices
Gerhard

page1875

Oct 28, 2019
Then you flashed the wrong boot.img.
You must look for your Version - 00WW or 00EEA - and you must have the corresponding security level to your firmware, means January or December ........

zosorot

Feb 26, 2020
00ww - 00eea

Then you flashed the wrong boot.img.
You must look for your Version - 00WW or 00EEA - and you must have the corresponding security level to your firmware, means January or December ........
thanks for reply.
If i am lucky, i will use boot_jan2020_dmOFF_00EA.img next time - but for now i have (possibly) corrupted partition table file and so device is ended in a fastboot-mode loop - Android ONE Logo flashes up less than 1 second
So hopefully with fastboot flash partition Firmware\gpt_both0.bin (gpt_both0.bin from Nokia_3.2_TA-1156_HMDSW_DPL_015B-0-00WW-B01_QFIL) i can restore partition table file in spite of this 00WW-Version.
Does anyone have seen firmware for 00EEA-Version ?
cheers

zosorot

Feb 26, 2020
Idiots Guide

The reason for infinite bootloop and ADB-Flash error messeage 'FAILED (remote: partition table doesn't exist)' may be (as i remember) is to rename boot.bin from user_images_00EEA of our wizard to boot.img.
Resetting to factory defaults is not possible anymore - so beware of it !

Top Liked Posts