• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question IMEI broken after switching Color OS to Oxygen OS

Search This thread

Raezor92

Aug 5, 2020
Hello there

I just bought my OP9 pro from Aliexpres, Chinese version with official Global ROM but I read for some members than their IMEI broke up when they installed Oxygen OS.

I want to know if this happens 100% of the time, any of you could revert this or found a solution?
If the seller sends me the smarthphone with the IMEI broken could I fix it later?

Sorry for bad english

Reactions: mWatcher

mWatcher

Jun 13, 2019
Hello there

I just bought my OP9 pro from Aliexpres, Chinese version with official Global ROM but I read for some members than their IMEI broke up when they installed Oxygen OS.

I want to know if this happens 100% of the time, any of you could revert this or found a solution?
If the seller sends me the smarthphone with the IMEI broken could I fix it later?

Sorry for bad english
same here, I am about to do it

Sconny

Mar 29, 2015
AFAIK you can fix it by backing up modemst1.bin and modemst2.bin, so basically your EFS Partition. But i can not remember how to backup them with this phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there

Sorry for bad english