Question IMEI gone

Search This thread

dannytgt

Aug 17, 2009
Ibarra-Ecuador
Hi guys, I'm in a very big trouble, since I was trying to rollback yesterday from A13 Oxygen 13, in a converted NE2110 Chinese model flashed previously with NE2115 Rom, I was having ridiculous battery life with the rom, so I want to test the European NE2113 rom, I've download the NE2113 Rollback package and applied with the local update apk provided by Oneplus, the procedure was apparently sucessfull, but SIM isn't recognized when A12 NE2113 rom booted, I've thought its a band relates problem, so I've flashed black the NE2115, but stills the same, I've get in to the IMEI numbers, and both are NULL and Baseband is blank.

I'm in Ecuador so it's absolutely impossible for me to sent the phone to Oneplus Repair services, and even if it was possible I doubt a lot they can take the phone, because it's bootloader unlocked.

If anyone have an idea about something I can do, I'll really appreciate that, it's an expensive phone and I've put a lot of effort to buy one trought and auction sale and even played to import from United States, so if you think there any hope available please share with me, I've read the one post here with someone who still needs to repair the IMEI seeing it's impossible for now, but at least I have to try to restore the phone, I can't have a media player unusable SIM phone of almost 700 bucks.

DenisPDA

Jun 20, 2017
Hi guys, I'm in a very big trouble, since I was trying to rollback yesterday from A13 Oxygen 13, in a converted NE2110 Chinese model flashed previously with NE2115 Rom, I was having ridiculous battery life with the rom, so I want to test the European NE2113 rom, I've download the NE2113 Rollback package and applied with the local update apk provided by Oneplus, the procedure was apparently sucessfull, but SIM isn't recognized when A12 NE2113 rom booted, I've thought its a band relates problem, so I've flashed black the NE2115, but stills the same, I've get in to the IMEI numbers, and both are NULL and Baseband is blank.

I'm in Ecuador so it's absolutely impossible for me to sent the phone to Oneplus Repair services, and even if it was possible I doubt a lot they can take the phone, because it's bootloader unlocked.

If anyone have an idea about something I can do, I'll really appreciate that, it's an expensive phone and I've put a lot of effort to buy one trought and auction sale and even played to import from United States, so if you think there any hope available please share with me, I've read the one post here with someone who still needs to repair the IMEI seeing it's impossible for now, but at least I have to try to restore the phone, I can't have a media player unusable SIM phone of almost 700 bucks.
1 Update your device to the latest version A16
2 Reset via recovery