Question Import OP 9RT to Brazil

Search This thread

dekimori

May 19, 2022
Hello guys,

I intend to use the OP 9RT in Brazil buying from here:

I would like to know if this "global ROM" version will come with ColorOS or OxygenOS? If it comes with ColorOS, is there a way to switch to OxygenOS by official means? No root in the case? Will all functions work? Including 4g/5g?
Hey. It's possible to switch from color to oxygen and back as many times as u wish. Basic computer knowledge just required. Therefore this shipper will do it for you, as it said on page.

Btw. i'd recommend you to take 9pro or 9r or 9 (clean) instead of RT. 9rt has(global) oxygen 11 right now, while oxygen 13 dev anounced for 10pro. They just started closed beta 12 for 9rt. More than that, i found oppo's color os better designed. Battery life also not that much fancy. I am a bit disappointed with oneplus. I wish i took pixel instead.

andretiton

Nov 22, 2011
Hey. It's possible to switch from color to oxygen and back as many times as u wish. Basic computer knowledge just required. Therefore this shipper will do it for you, as it said on page.

Btw. i'd recommend you to take 9pro or 9r or 9 (clean) instead of RT. 9rt has(global) oxygen 11 right now, while oxygen 13 dev anounced for 10pro. They just started closed beta 12 for 9rt. More than that, i found oppo's color os better designed. Battery life also not that much fancy. I am a bit disappointed with oneplus. I wish i took pixel instead.
Hey dekimori, tks for reply.

You mean then that the global version ROM already comes with Oxygen, is that it? So coloros is only in Chinese ROM? In this case I couldn't understand why you recommend me not getting the 9RT? Could you try to explain better?

dekimori

May 19, 2022

You mean then that the global version ROM already comes with Oxygen, is that it? So coloros is only in Chinese ROM? In this case I couldn't understand why you recommend me not getting the 9RT? Could you try to explain better?
Yes, India version (global) comes with Oxy 11 - model m110, and Chinese one m111 with ColorOs. There are most likely a chinese version which shipper himself change to Oxy.

I not recomend you 9rt becouse of the slowest update in all 9, Nord, and even 8 series. While everybody already on Android 12, 9rt is still Android 11. Also for thirsty battery consumption.

Reactions: andretiton

andretiton

Nov 22, 2011
Yes, India version (global) comes with Oxy 11 - model m110, and Chinese one m111 with ColorOs. There are most likely a chinese version which shipper himself change to Oxy.

I not recomend you 9rt becouse of the slowest update in all 9, Nord, and even 8 series. While everybody already on Android 12, 9rt is still Android 11. Also for thirsty battery consumption.
Tks, I understod now. The problem is that the 10 series is 50% more expensive, out of my budget :(

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9RT
I would recommend 9RT for the best modem. It really has the strongest WiFi and mobile network connectivity over other OP9 models, even 9Pro. Please note a topic about 5g in USA. Looks like there are issues with indian OOS firmware in connecting US 5g. 5g uses different bands in different countries, so model for one market may work not as perfect as expected in country out of this market.

Personally I use it in country where 5g is not started yet. With 3g/4g it works perfect. I'm comparing with OP5, and it is notable better!

Reactions: andretiton

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I would recommend 9RT for the best modem. It really has the strongest WiFi and mobile network connectivity over other OP9 models, even 9Pro. Please note a topic about 5g in USA. Looks like there are issues with indian OOS firmware in connecting US 5g. 5g uses different bands in different countries, so model for one market may work not as perfect as expected in country out of this market.

Personally I use it in country where 5g is not started yet. With 3g/4g it works perfect. I'm comparing with OP5, and it is notable better!