• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

IMPORTANT ^_^ whats next ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sh7adeh

So .. after mods closed every topic that have talked about hilbeast phone ... when will you stop defending on him ..

all community didnt like what happen but its a fact that all of us will buy his phone before getting kernel 3

from the deleivery of ics we are hearing news about kernel 3 and now the 4.2 will run out soon and nothing done on our dream (kernel 3 )

maybe its better to admit that kernel 3 for our device these times is impossible and go on with backporting usefull stuff from kernel 3 to our

original kernel

finally i would say that nothing could happened if mods arent defending on hilbeast that much :D

Reactions: Hetalk

loneagl

Mar 31, 2012
lost city of Atlanta
Dude all you are doing is flaming the community for no reason..just one day ago you started a similar thread that was locked down.
As for kernel 3.x, some very industrious people including Hetalk,Adi_pat and some others are setting up a UART.and I have complete faith in them, as you should.
So please do not set up threads just for the sake of gossiping.it won't do the community any good.if u want to help contact any of the above members.
Nuff said.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dude all you are doing is flaming the community for no reason..just one day ago you started a similar thread that was locked down.
    As for kernel 3.x, some very industrious people including Hetalk,Adi_pat and some others are setting up a UART.and I have complete faith in them, as you should.
    So please do not set up threads just for the sake of gossiping.it won't do the community any good.if u want to help contact any of the above members.
    Nuff said.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app
    So .. after mods closed every topic that have talked about hilbeast phone ... when will you stop defending on him ..

all community didnt like what happen but its a fact that all of us will buy his phone before getting kernel 3

from the deleivery of ics we are hearing news about kernel 3 and now the 4.2 will run out soon and nothing done on our dream (kernel 3 )

maybe its better to admit that kernel 3 for our device these times is impossible and go on with backporting usefull stuff from kernel 3 to our

original kernel

finally i would say that nothing could happened if mods arent defending on hilbeast that much :D