• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Impossible to install a specific app

Search This thread

Bryandu13

Mar 12, 2013
Hello,
I request someone's help because I'm unable to install Combat Master Online FPS. I tried a lot of time on play store and it show a message error after downloading just before installing.
I tried apk and it tell me error package, even tried alternative store like taptap and APKPure and no one is working...
Anyone can try to install this game on his phone ?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I request someone's help because I'm unable to install Combat Master Online FPS. I tried a lot of time on play store and it show a message error after downloading just before installing.
    I tried apk and it tell me error package, even tried alternative store like taptap and APKPure and no one is working...
    Anyone can try to install this game on his phone ?
    Same here. "Can't install blah blah blah blah." "Etc etc etc etc etc..." "Send Feedback" "Got it".

You should send feedback. They likely just need to tweak it some for Android 12.
    Same here. "Can't install blah blah blah blah." "Etc etc etc etc etc..." "Send Feedback" "Got it".

You should send feedback. They likely just need to tweak it some for Android 12.
    Thank you, now I know we just have to wait.
    I was scared about corrupted files of my phone.
    👍