• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Impossible to unlock bootloader (TF700T)

Search This thread

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
Only advice is to keep trying, make sure you're logged into your wifi because it wont unlock unless it can "talk" to Asus' servers. - NP

I don't think waiting more months will do something it as been since late 2015 that i've been trying to unlock it

A very long shot: Use a VPN to connect to a US server, then try the unlock tool

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Same error, i think that my tablet is maybe not registered on asus servers?

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
I was already sign up and I did register the 700 before running the unlock app, give it a try. - NP
SGc7O3Y.png
:/

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
That doesn't look like the correct serial number, I have 3 Asus items registered [TF201t, TF700t and one dock] and all have the same pattern;
All start with the letter C have a number and then OKAS and then 5 digits [C#OKAS #####]. Are you getting the number off the stick next
to charging port. - NP

Oh boy i'm not lucky, XD I don't have the sticker it has maybe fallen off, i have teared down the tablet to see if it could be inside but i don't see it...

Last edited:

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
Since it looks like you're still on the stock firmware you should be able to find the serial number in the settings menu;
“Settings” -> ”About” -> ” Status”-> ”Serial number”
Check there and let us know. - NP

Good news! I got contact with support and gave them my serial number that i have on the screenshot and they gave me the good serial number, i don't even have the tablet box so i couldn't get it there...

Edit, I tried to unlock my tablet that is now registered and its still giving me the same error... i also added a google account, reset the tablet and still no luck..

Last edited:

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018