Impossible to unlock bootloader (TF700T)

Search This thread

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
So i've been having this problem for at least 3 years. The unlock app is telling me to connect to wifi but i am... This is my first time talking about it on forums, i sent well over 20 emails to asus and called them twice and still no luck, they havent help me since then and the only thing that they tell me to ask a professional about it... So is there anyway that i can unlock it, without this stupid support?

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
it is detected as a t700t but i can't register it but when i get a support email it detects it
6PMpuFK.png
hP3GKXv.png

(Idk if i should keep my s/n private) I manually entered my tablet in the first screenshot

Last edited:

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
23fr.jpg

This is the error i get (An unknown error occured. This may be because of a network problem. Please try again later.)
I had it for 3 years lul and removing and adding the google account dosen't do anything same error message :/
Do you have Discord or a Instant Messaging app ? It would be easier and a lot faster to talk together :D SpMorpion#1131

Last edited:
So i've been having this problem for at least 3 years. The unlock app is telling me to connect to wifi but i am... This is my first time talking about it on forums, i sent well over 20 emails to asus and called them twice and still no luck, they havent help me since then and the only thing that they tell me to ask a professional about it... So is there anyway that i can unlock it, without this stupid support?

Another thing I was thinking is, what market is you table for, North America, World Wide [WW], ect. This will have a lot to do with the firmware it's running and which unlock APK you need to use. - NP

SpMorpion

Aug 15, 2018
Keep trying, and only use the unlock tool from here, if I don't remember if I was connected to Wi-Fi or not I know that I didn't have a Google account logged into. Are you ruining the unlock APK from the SD card or from the root directory from the tablet's on board memory?
Another thing I was thinking is, what market is you table for, North America, World Wide [WW], ect. This will have a lot to do with the firmware it's running and which unlock APK you need to use. - NP

I'm running it on the board memory, i can't move the app to my sd card if it is wanted...
I think my tablet is for North America, i'm in eu but i got a american charger and in the build version its saying JOP40D.US_epad-10.6.1.14.10-20130801

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
A very long shot: Use a VPN to connect to a US server, then try the unlock tool

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk