In Built Screen Recorder NUBIA Red Magic 3

Search This thread
Sep 20, 2015
Dear Members,
Is there any way to remove SHOW TOUCHES option in IN-BUILT Screen Recorder app in RM3..?
Red Magic Time records 3-4 games only including PUBG, but how to record COD mobile.. although inbuilt screen recorder app supports 720p with internal sound... But that touch points it shows are very irritating.. You can see that in attached file circled in black.. can anyone help me out in this?

For you information, i am using nubia RM3, ANDROID 9, v1.21, INDIAN VARIANT..

IMG_20210223_155533.jpg

SilentDevGuy

• Feb 10, 2021
    Dear Members,
    Is there any way to remove SHOW TOUCHES option in IN-BUILT Screen Recorder app in RM3..?
    Red Magic Time records 3-4 games only including PUBG, but how to record COD mobile.. although inbuilt screen recorder app supports 720p with internal sound... But that touch points it shows are very irritating.. You can see that in attached file circled in black.. can anyone help me out in this?

For you information, i am using nubia RM3, ANDROID 9, v1.21, INDIAN VARIANT..

View attachment 5230187
    It is in the settings under supersnap

Setttings>More Features>Supersnap> toggle off screen recording touch feedback

SilentDevGuy

• Feb 10, 2021
    I don't think he would be able to find that option since he is using Android 9..
    He can pull up supersnap settings through the activity shortcut as well then, the method is the same the door is differemt, but he must pull up supersnap settings or use a different recorder

Sep 20, 2015
    Simply follow updated instructions for A9 in my last post. Or upgrade off A9, Nubia abuses strandhogg on A9. PURPOSEFULLY ENDING SUPPORT THE MONTH BEFORE STRANDHOGG IS PATCHED.
    Nice thread.. but i am unable to root my device as well. To root rm3, i have to port chinese rom first, and that's too not working for me, tried multiple times, and evertime it says DEVICE CAN'T BE TRUSTED and it doesn't boot then, it would be appreciated if you can guide me how can i port chinese rom in my device. I am on android 9 v1.21, indian variant..
    And 1 more thing i would like to know here, does android 10 in built screen recorder record at 1080p? Because in android 9 it can record upto 720 p only..
    And thanks a lot for replying...

SilentDevGuy

• Feb 10, 2021
    Nice thread.. but i am unable to root my device as well. To root rm3, i have to port chinese rom first, and that's too not working for me, tried multiple times, and evertime it says DEVICE CAN'T BE TRUSTED and it doesn't boot then, it would be appreciated if you can guide me how can i port chinese rom in my device. I am on android 9 v1.21, indian variant..
    And 1 more thing i would like to know here, does android 10 in built screen recorder record at 1080p? Because in android 9 it can record upto 720 p only..
    Can you PM your rom and model number and ill help you from there, also tell me what stage in converting it says device cant be trusted

Reactions: [email protected]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      It is in the settings under supersnap

Setttings>More Features>Supersnap> toggle off screen recording touch feedback

I don't think he would be able to find that option since he is using Android 9..
      Can you PM your rom and model number and ill help you from there, also tell me what stage in converting it says device cant be trusted