Question In dire need of Narzo 30A (RMX3171)'s NVRAM & NVDATA

Search This thread

mouradsme

May 22, 2014
Relizane
pc-dz.com
Realme Narzo 30A
Long story short, I accidentally formatted everything while trying to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool.
Now I'm having the "Download not completed" error at boot.
I tried solving it by flashing oppo_cutsom which didn't do any good, and after I took it to repairs, they told me I need the original NVRAM & NVDATA
which I can't find anywhere online (at least, not for free -_-).
Can someone please share their Narzo 30A's NVRAM & NVDATA with me?
Thanks in advance

iamshubh69

Jan 17, 2022
India
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 6T
Long story short, I accidentally formatted everything while trying to flash Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool.
Now I'm having the "Download not completed" error at boot.
I tried solving it by flashing oppo_cutsom which didn't do any good, and after I took it to repairs, they told me I need the original NVRAM & NVDATA
which I can't find anywhere online (at least, not for free -_-).
Can someone please share their Narzo 30A's NVRAM & NVDATA with me?
Thanks in advance
You can't rip bro
If you done anyhow your imei will be still gone

mouradsme

May 22, 2014
Relizane
pc-dz.com
Realme Narzo 30A
Ask someone on narzo 30a telegram group for stock recovery img it might work
I just managed to install PBRP recovery onto my device, and I accessed it then went straight to Fastboot option (I wanted to flash the stock ROM using realme flash tool), but my PC couldn't detect the device (not Fastboot, nor ADB) although it detects other android phones.
Anyways, since that didn't work - I tried installing PixelExperience (It worked before on my phone, so I thought it would work again but after rebooting the phone didn't even boot).
I then flashed the original dtbo.img, but there's no system,, only the recovery.
Any idea how to fix this?

iamshubh69

Jan 17, 2022
India
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 6T
I just managed to install PBRP recovery onto my device, and I accessed it then went straight to Fastboot option (I wanted to flash the stock ROM using realme flash tool), but my PC couldn't detect the device (not Fastboot, nor ADB) although it detects other android phones.
Anyways, since that didn't work - I tried installing PixelExperience (It worked before on my phone, so I thought it would work again but after rebooting the phone didn't even boot).
I then flashed the original dtbo.img, but there's no system,, only the recovery.
Any idea how to fix this?
Can you send fast boot mode pic to me it might help

mouradsme

May 22, 2014
Relizane
pc-dz.com
Realme Narzo 30A

First of all, thanks for guiding me to that group on Telegram (I found the stock recovery there, and I could flash the .ozip thanks to it) but I only managed to make it boot to the yellow RealMe logo, and now it stays there until it reboots on its own. What could I have done wrong? (I did wipe data/reset everything before starting to flash the ROM).

iamshubh69

Jan 17, 2022
India
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 6T
First of all, thanks for guiding me to that group on Telegram (I found the stock recovery there, and I could flash the .ozip thanks to it) but I only managed to make it boot to the yellow RealMe logo, and now it stays there until it reboots on its own. What could I have done wrong? (I did wipe data/reset everything before starting to flash the ROM).
Try fastboot -w in fastboot mode seems like encryption issue

mouradsme

May 22, 2014
Relizane
pc-dz.com
Realme Narzo 30A
Try fastboot -w in fastboot mode seems like encryption issue
I have no access to fastboot,
can I use Mtkclient and erase usedata instead?
Edit:
I noticed that after flashing PBRP recovery, and choosing the fastboot option, the devices is detected in fastboot mode (via command "fastboot devices") for like 2 seconds, then it loses connection. Any idea why?

Last edited: