IN MEMORY OF TONYSTARK

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee / Spider-Mo
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!

In memory of our fallen comrade TonyStark who gave up so much for the benefit of XDA, the community and his teammates!
On March 20th, 2016 we lost a great contributor and moderator to this great site! He was a comrade, teammate, and friend!
He succumbed to respiratory failure after a long time battling this off and on.
R.I.P. buddy! You will be missed and remembered!

For those wishing to help the family they have requested all donations go towards his children's college fund https://www.paypal.me/TonyStarkKids

For those of you that are unable to send funds to that address, please send a PayPal money transfer as "friends and family" to the following gmail address: [email protected]

Thanks @Neo for getting this set up!

Support for XDA loss, TS, Signature Banner
Thanks @malybru

If you would like to donate to support TonyStark's kids' college fund click here
Apply for RC/RT - - - - - FORUM RULES - - - - - Support Autism Awareness

Last edited:

Neo

Senior Mod / MC Committee - The One
Staff member
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
How are they coping with it? As someone who lost two relatives, just two years apart, I imagine it must be hard for them. (I'm just 17, so it was a huge blow for me)
About as well as anyone who would lose a husband and a father.. Words of encouragement and fond memories with TonyStark are certainly appreciated here :)

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator/RC-RT Committee "This is the Way"
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
Where the child is...
Then pass on to the family, at least from me, the best and stay strong. Warm wishes from the other side (of the world).
It will be seen here, this is why we put the thread here, for the public to see and his family. Thank you for your words.

D

Darth

I'll share one of my first encounters with Tom personally .

I was a RC. Already had my Mod application moving forward. Then as I recall, I may have overstepped my bounds posting where I shouldn't have :)silly:) He gave me a scolding that day. Lol

Then I became a Mod. And there's TonyStark. Crap I thought, he hates me. Lol. But far from it, I found he was inviting, encouraging and helped learn me the ropes, along with others.

He was a class act and devoted himself to this site. His presence will be missed here, and everywhere.

You are missed Tom, but never to be forgotten. :highfive:

NOSTALGIA

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 11, 2012
Cebu
thank you tom for helping with various threads here. thank you for your reply a week ago.. i hate someone leave but if thats the will of the almighty then let it be. may you enjoy the journey you are in now. you will be missed. may your family stand strong after you departed. they shall be blessed