IN MEMORY OF TONYSTARK

Search This thread

juzz86

Retired Senior Moderator
A true gentleman, an exceptional Moderator and just a lovely bloke all round.

Didn't matter what you needed, Tom always had the time for you, and always with a genuine disposition and a cracking wit.

His common-sense approach to tackling situations and problems certainly didn't go unnoticed and unappreciated.

A true loss for the World today. In rest, may you find the peace you promoted so well here mate, and our deepest sympathies to your family and friends.

With all our love and thoughts,

Jess, Justin and Charlie.

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

Ufo71

Sep 5, 2015
RomaⓇ
m.facebook.com
"RIP" GREAT TONY . Although I have not had the "good fortune" to know personally, leave a mark "INDELIBLE" with your great work. Heartiest condolences his family and his friends!!!

Reactions: Neo

NoSpamDan

Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2012
candyroms.org
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7T
I would not do that without the family's blessing. We are trying to maintain the family's privacy and anonymity. Thanks though.
Acknowledged. I only considered it because it is in the public domain, but the biggest reason I was thinking of sharing was seeing his photo, since I didn't know what he looked like.

I never forget a face... and I will never forget Tom's.

Peace and godspeed, kindred spirit...

Reactions: Neo and KennyG123

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
RIP Tom. From the brief interactions that we had you always managed to put a smile on my face with your positivity and enthusiasm.
We are truly lucky to have had you with us here.
My deepest condolences to his family.

Reactions: Neo and Sloth

kenboyles72

Dec 29, 2010
Although I never had the pleasure of interacting with TONYSTARK, I know he will be missed by his immediate family, as well as the family he had here. Me and my family give our deepest condolences and prayers for his family and friends.

erikalin

Sep 4, 2012
Twin Cities, Mini Soda USA
Rest in peace with big and easy breaths, Tom. He was a valued member of the XDA community, clearly, and I'm glad to see this thread here. May reading it give some comfort to his loved ones, to know that their sense of loss is shared wider than perhaps they realized. Peace.

dongarritas

Jan 26, 2011
San Antonio
So very sad to hear of his passing. I hope it was as peaceful as can be expected under such circumstances. My main thoughts and healing energy are sent to his loved ones and friends, of course. Even though I didn't know him personally, I benefitted greatly from his knowledge and talent. He was an immediate go-to when I saw his post in the many threads he so graciously participated in. Rest in peace, brother. You definitely made your mark.

Hunkman

Mar 7, 2016
ironman_spiderman___revenge_by_ladynorthstar-d4a922q.png

In memory of our fallen comrade TonyStark who gave up so much for the benefit of XDA, the community and his teammates!
On March 20th, 2016 we lost a great contributor and moderator to this great site! He was a comrade, teammate, and friend!
He succumbed to respiratory failure after a long time battling this off and on.
R.I.P. buddy! You will be missed and remembered!

RIP Brother :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ironman_spiderman___revenge_by_ladynorthstar-d4a922q.png

In memory of our fallen comrade TonyStark who gave up so much for the benefit of XDA, the community and his teammates!
    On March 20th, 2016 we lost a great contributor and moderator to this great site! He was a comrade, teammate, and friend!
    He succumbed to respiratory failure after a long time battling this off and on.
    R.I.P. buddy! You will be missed and remembered!

For those wishing to help the family they have requested all donations go towards his children's college fund https://www.paypal.me/TonyStarkKids

For those of you that are unable to send funds to that address, please send a PayPal money transfer as "friends and family" to the following gmail address: TonyStarkKidsCollegeFund@gmail.com

Thanks @Neo for getting this set up!

Support for XDA loss, TS, Signature Banner
    Thanks @malybru

hrqffva

If you would like to donate to support TonyStark's kids' college fund click here
    Apply for RC/RT - - - - - FORUM RULES - - - - - Support Autism Awareness
    I've been thinking about posting here for a while but did not have the courage to do so.

I'd just like to say that he was someone that we as Mods looked at with high regards as he always showed a very proactive attitude whilst helping others. I for one will miss him but know very well that he is not suffering anymore and he is not in pain anymore. I hope to see him one day in the future walking, having fun and enjoying life with his family based on this beautiful scripture of John 5:21, 28:
    21 "For just as the Father raises the dead up and makes them alive, so the Son also makes alive whomever he wants to"
    28 "Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice"
    We didn't lose a friend...we gained a lot by him sharing his knowledge, great experiences and learned that we have to always endured and fight with all our might in the face of adversity.

See you later Tom, see you later...
    Mind if I hijack this thread and ask about his family? Send all the best wishes from me too. R.I.P.

XDA has sent some things to the family as well as many comments and condolences from moderators. We will be giving them the link to this thread so they can view all the comments and condolences.
    Also a donation link is being set up and will be posted soon to help with his childrens' college funds.Watch the thread and the OP for that.
    Just donated $500 from myself and Alex from DU. This is awful and I hope this will help his family.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk