• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

In need of help installing JustHome rom for Herald...from the begging!

Search This thread

apreichner

Apr 12, 2009
That´s not what i was trying to say!
I try to help and would help to start the walkthrough threads but i don´t think this would help. The Stickys allready there aren´t bad especially this sticky
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=369397
I am not frustrated about the done work, i am frustrated about lazy users.
If my point wasn´t clear i think i have to blame my limitited english.

It's dissapointing that one person I recently met just bricked his phone because USPL doesn't work correctly on Windows 7 x64... I bet you wont find that on the stickys, or at all for that matter. My point wasn't that the information already there wasn't good enough, it was that its not updated enough, and the updated information is not easy to find.

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
It's dissapointing that one person I recently met just bricked his phone because USPL doesn't work correctly on Windows 7 x64... I bet you wont find that on the stickys, or at all for that matter. My point wasn't that the information already there wasn't good enough, it was that its not updated enough, and the updated information is not easy to find.

The people who cook (me) don't use Windows 7 so we can't warn ahead of time.

apreichner

Apr 12, 2009
The people who cook (me) don't use Windows 7 so we can't warn ahead of time.

I wasn't trying to offend the cooks. You are doing an awesome job, but I think the problem is the people who feel that nothing needs to change. Something should change... Not to hand everything on a silver platter, but to make the information they need more easily available.