(In search of) Working Google Camera (GCam) for EXYNOS

Search This thread

flunkyball

May 20, 2019
After almost 1 year of perfect photos with ZGCAM Iam back here ...
For some <reason> I felt the urge during to holiday period to update my LOS17.1 version from Ivan's May release to the December release. During that process also the vendor image to updated from CTD1 to DTJA. Unfortunatly the old "libexynoscamera3.so" enabling the different cameras for zgcam does not work anymore.
=> Anyone facing the some issue and has a solution e.g. working library ?

flunkyball

May 20, 2019
After almost 1 year of perfect photos with ZGCAM Iam back here ...
For some <reason> I felt the urge during to holiday period to update my LOS17.1 version from Ivan's May release to the December release. During that process also the vendor image to updated from CTD1 to DTJA. Unfortunatly the old "libexynoscamera3.so" enabling the different cameras for zgcam does not work anymore.
=> Anyone facing the some issue and has a solution e.g. working library ?
If someone is wondering - ZGCAM 6.x and 7.x with the current vendor version >=DTJA are only working the libexynoscamera.so available from Zorans patron account.
Everything runs smoothly and with 7.x the zoom lens is available as well making all 3 lenses of the S10 accessible.

Last edited:

Sly_North

Nov 27, 2013
The latest Urnyx05 GCam manages to open on my Exynos S10 under Android 11 (on A10, it would just crash-close on start iirc).
It's still unusable, but maybe a proper config can be made: additional lens don't work, portrait lens doesn't work, HDR+ saves only entirely black pictures (one needs a proper config).

Last edited:

Sly_North

Nov 27, 2013
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there!
    I'm trying to use Google camera app on my s10plus exynos use Google camera apk for snapdragon one but isn't working properly and I can't use night sight mode or anything else.
    Also I tried to find for exynos one but couldn't find anything.
    Please help me or send me link for s10 plus exynos one.
    Thanks

At least attempt to read the thread before posting
    Let's have this thread for any info about working Google Camera for Exynos versions. Please share any info/links here to keep up to date.
    YES!!

Any version with night sight working?

To Work with S10 or S10+ Exynos Versions (including Night Sight etc)

You can have full Night Sight and Google Pixel version up to date if you download this version:

Code:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnJko3-w3VVah6Boq2OrHWT97Ebx1g

Then you need these settings:
    (Extract Config folder from zip into /*local storage*/Gcam folder) - You'll need to create the Gcam folder

Code:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnJko3-w3VVah6BnbtTWn7KRnjk0ng

You add this config by double clicking the black space just right of the shutter button when the app is open.
    Load the s10csMar2.xml
    Then go into Settings->Advanced(under Photo)->Alernative config and make sure this Night Sight switch is on
    Then go back to main settings page and then Base->Config and select Pixel2018HW Zsl Hdr(needYUV)

Done! :D
    I have compared one S10+ working GCam port with stock S10+ (scene optomizer on and off) and stock S9+ (scene optomizer on and off).

Imo:
    1. S10+ GCam.
    2. S9+ stock, optimize off
    3. S9+ stock, optimizer on
    4. S10+ stock, optimize off
    4.S10+ stock, optimize on

Files to compare:

- full size kitchen furniture
    - crop from above (important - bottle and wood structure)
    - crop from other shot of furniture (from longer distance, important is wood structure)

Photos on GDrive:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rGFmhgvVzS_yk9qd_kRFBpRwmf6crpyG

Working GCam (default settings):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8hvl_9PvCE_LRnPz6OEIGA2jlxBFBmw/view?usp=drivesdk

Wysłane z mojego SNE-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka