Inception-Auto-Root for Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113

Search This thread

tgalal

Jul 27, 2014
github.com
Inception Auto-Root only for SM-T113 (Galaxy Tab 3 lite new edition). It works pretty much like CF-Auto-Root work. You end up with supersu installed, and it reinstalls stock recovery when done.

DISCLAIMER
==============
DO NOT USE FOR SM-T110
You void your warranty when you flash something to your device
Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for bricking your device.

Known issues
================
Screen flashes while installing supersu but it's nothing major

XDA:DevDB Information
SM-T113 Inception-Auto-Root , Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Contributors
tgalal
Source Code: https://github.com/inception-android/inception_base_samsung_goyavewifi

Version Information

Created 2015-06-07
Last Updated 2015-06-07

.acy

Feb 24, 2013
How do I use this? Simply flash recovery_twrp.img with Odin?

Edit:
Ok I found your inception tool. I guess I have to use this. But still I don't really get it. Can you give some hints? Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Last edited:

tgalal

Jul 27, 2014
github.com

Edit:
Ok I found your inception tool. I guess I have to use this. But still I don't really get it. Can you give some hints? Thanks a lot for your efforts!

You just need to flash the file called "inception-samsung-goyavewifi-autoroot.tar.md5" using odin. The inception tool was only used to generate this file, but you don't need to use inception for flashing. More about inception in this thread.

Any custom rom for? Cant seem to find one...

Thanks in advance...

None that I know of :/

jozemanue

Aug 24, 2008
Hello! where it's the "inception-samsung-goyavewifi-autoroot.tar.md5" file?
i don't see... where it's the link, please?
thanks!!!

jozemanue

Aug 24, 2008
I have other question,
i need the custom recovery (or CMW or TWRP) i need "clone" a tablets with the same configuration. (50 tablets aprox.....)
it's possible create a md5 file for flash in odin wiht a custom recovery for create backups ?
thanks. (sorry for my english.... jejejeje)

jozemanue

Aug 24, 2008
please tgalal, are you possible create a md5 file with the recovery TWRP , please???? i don't understand the process... it's very hard to me....
i need prepare in the next week a 25 tablets SM-T113 in me work.... it's very easy with a custom recovery - backup....

thanks!

jozemanue

Aug 24, 2008
Great work, thank you. Have you tried flashing a custom recovery like TWRP yet?

Hello, in here "https://github.com/inception-android/inception_base_samsung_goyavewifi"
in the folder img, have a recovery stock and twrp image, I am flash in the tablet, but, don't enter in the recovery appears a black image....

zolom

Apr 27, 2008
Here
ODIN does not recognize my SMT113 - no com port recognized on ODIN

Any suggestions?
TAB3 recognized by my PC as a PTP connection

thanks

Last edited:

jozemanue

Aug 24, 2008
ODIN does not recognize my SMT113 - no com port recognized on ODIN

Any suggestions?
TAB3 recognized by my PC as a PTP connection

thanks

Hello, are you enter in "download Mode"?
it's power on the tablet with the "power + central button + down volumen"
in the first screen of download mode push the up volumen. ok, it's ready
now, connect the tablet in the computer with odin opened.

regards

zolom

Apr 27, 2008
Here
I am on downloaded mode. Still Odin does not recognize the com port.
I will try another computer

zolom

Apr 27, 2008
Here
Success at last . t113 is rooted. Now looking for recovery, which one do you rcommend?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inception Auto-Root only for SM-T113 (Galaxy Tab 3 lite new edition). It works pretty much like CF-Auto-Root work. You end up with supersu installed, and it reinstalls stock recovery when done.

DISCLAIMER
    ==============
    DO NOT USE FOR SM-T110
    You void your warranty when you flash something to your device
    Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for bricking your device.

Known issues
    ================
    Screen flashes while installing supersu but it's nothing major

XDA:DevDB Information
    SM-T113 Inception-Auto-Root , Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Contributors
    tgalal
    Source Code: https://github.com/inception-android/inception_base_samsung_goyavewifi

Version Information

Created 2015-06-07
    Last Updated 2015-06-07

Edit:

You just need to flash the file called "inception-samsung-goyavewifi-autoroot.tar.md5" using odin. The inception tool was only used to generate this file, but you don't need to use inception for flashing. More about inception in this thread.

Any custom rom for? Cant seem to find one...

Thanks in advance...

None that I know of :/
    Hello! where it's the "inception-samsung-goyavewifi-autoroot.tar.md5" file?
    i don't see... where it's the link, please?
    thanks!!!
    If you go to the Downloads, download inception-samsung-goyavewifi-autoroot-SM-t113.zip , extract it and then you'll see inception-samsung-goyavewifi-autoroot.tar.md5
    I have other question,
    i need the custom recovery (or CMW or TWRP) i need "clone" a tablets with the same configuration. (50 tablets aprox.....)
    it's possible create a md5 file for flash in odin wiht a custom recovery for create backups ?
    thanks. (sorry for my english.... jejejeje)

check out inception
    Hi tgalal or someone else
    I have installed as best I could as per the installation instructions on github.com
    But perhaps I missed something becaue when I run:
    $ incept bootstrap --base inception.device --variant mydevice --learn-settings --learn-props --learn-imgs --learn-partitions

With a usb-connected sm-t113-nu in recovery mode, I get this output:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    INFO:inception.argparsers.bootstrap:Creating: /home/jan/.inception/variants
    INFO:ConfigTree:Trying syncing (github url, could not post) to /home/jan/.inception/base/inception/device
    INFO:ConfigTree:Synced (github url, could not post) to /home/jan/.inception/base/inception/device
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/bin/incept", line 4, in <module>
    __import__('pkg_resources').run_script('inception-android==0.8.1', 'incept')
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 735, in run_script
    self.require(requires)[0].run_script(script_name, ns)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 1652, in run_script
    exec(code, namespace, namespace)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/incept", line 52, in <module>
    if not parser.process():
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/inception/argparsers/bootstrap.py", line 45, in process
    self.config = self.configTreeParser.parseJSON(self.args["base"])
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/inception/config/configtreeparser.py", line 30, in parseJSON
    result = self._parseCode(identifier, False)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/inception/config/configtreeparser.py", line 57, in _parseCode
    if self.fetchConfig(identifier.replace(".", "_"), sources):
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/inception/config/configtreeparser.py", line 91, in fetchConfig
    return self.fetchBase(name, lookupRepos)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/inception/config/configtreeparser.py", line 171, in fetchBase
    return self.fetchRepo(repoName, targetDir, lookupRepo)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/inception/config/configtreeparser.py", line 102, in fetchRepo
    if self.syncRepo(targetPath, address):
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/inception_android-0.8.1-py2.7.egg/inception/config/configtreeparser.py", line 139, in syncRepo
    localRepo.reset_index()
    AttributeError: 'Repo' object has no attribute 'reset_index'
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am supposed to get a lot of data from the phone, as far as I understand. It should go in my .inception folder. But it seems the data is not getting pulled.

Any hints to get me ahead ? :eek:

And thank you tgalal for the great work

Jan

Ps the tablet is rooted with tgalals own makefile for sm-t113

Can you please post which dulwich you have installed? You can find it using something like:

Code:
    python
    >>> import dulwich
    >>> dulwich.__version__