Question Incorrect password even though it is correct

Search This thread
May 29, 2023
Redmi Note 11
Howdy! I'll explain here what happened, first and foremost I myself love tweaking and customizing especially getting rid of bloated apps to which I did! This includes some system apps that hardly affect the system itself, after the process of getting rid of those pesky apps I rebooted, and guess what happens? Boom! The lock screen rejects my password even though it is correct.

I hope someone could explain what I just experienced, luckily I had no important data there so I alternatively reset my device.​

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Welcome to XDA
Sounds like you disabled or uninstalled a needed dependency for unlocking. Most of the small manufacturer system apps should left alone. Know exactly what you're disabling does and any known dependencies. Target the known battery hogs and trashware like Device Wellbeing.

• Love
Reactions: Helio.Helix-One

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy! I'll explain here what happened, first and foremost I myself love tweaking and customizing especially getting rid of bloated apps to which I did! This includes some system apps that hardly affect the system itself, after the process of getting rid of those pesky apps I rebooted, and guess what happens? Boom! The lock screen rejects my password even though it is correct.

I hope someone could explain what I just experienced, luckily I had no important data there so I alternatively reset my device.​
    Welcome to XDA
    Sounds like you disabled or uninstalled a needed dependency for unlocking. Most of the small manufacturer system apps should left alone. Know exactly what you're disabling does and any known dependencies. Target the known battery hogs and trashware like Device Wellbeing.