Increase Internal Memory of Galaxy Y using Amarullz script.

Search This thread

Mujtaba rko

Mar 20, 2013
Hi @Samuel IP thanks for the reply , but I formatted my device and flashed cm 7.2 still it gives me problem . And every other apps force closes and music stucks often :/ any help ? Or any other rom which I can try except that green status bar one ( can't remember the name )

korabio

Jun 25, 2012
scuse me, i have a question.
i have samsung galaxy y gt-s5360 with stock xxml1 rom.
I install correctly Hell Fusion #50 then i follow the steps of this topic.
i arrive at point 11, i click on remove all methods but the phone don't restart automatically.
I try to restart manually, then i press to Install Amarullz but the phone don't restart automatically (i try to restart manually but nothing is changed in my partitions)
What can i do? thanks for the help

edit: i try to launch the script by sh file in the sd card and the report is:
"error: system partition couldn't be remounted.(error code 0)

Last edited:

nikhilrdm

May 21, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi Note 9
Lost mY IMEI

i am on samsung galaxy y gt s5360
with hyperion 9 and hell#50 kernel
After flashing this script my internal memory increased
BUT i lost my IMEI and unable to call and receive
My Wi-Fi is working fine (little bit slow)
the below method unable to solve my problem
(i mounted System and all before flashing)
i flash Stock Wi-Fi Driver,but problem as it is
i flash hyperion 8 Ril Fix,but problem as it is

Any help would be Appreciatedd
thanksss..............

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost

thanksss..............
I think thats because of the kernel....i also faced same problem with the combination of hells 50 and h9(not used amarullz script)...i always lost my imei...and when shifted to stock kernel...imei back again....does this same happend with u???or else try reflashing everything....

Reactions: nikhilrdm

nikhilrdm

May 21, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F1
Redmi Note 9
I think thats because of the kernel....i also faced same problem with the combination of hells 50 and h9(not used amarullz script)...i always lost my imei...and when shifted to stock kernel...imei back again....does this same happend with u???or else try reflashing everything....
Ya When shifted to stock kernel IMEI back again........
But Now i reflashed everything again,using int2ext+(ril fix by mastermind) and its workinggg niceeee
Speed and Smoothness is great with Hells#50+Hyperion 9

thankssss for your support

Reactions: neonkat
Ya When shifted to stock kernel IMEI back again........
But Now i reflashed everything again,using int2ext+(ril fix by mastermind) and its workinggg niceeee
Speed and Smoothness is great with Hells#50+Hyperion 9

thankssss for your support

thanksss..............

Tried Googling about it....use this awsome thread by marcussmith2626 it works great thanx...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2764389

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app

Any PlayStore

Oct 12, 2014
Hồ Chí Minh
xdaforums.com
I use "S5360DXMJ1" stock rom and Kernel "hells fusion #50". Implementation of the guidelines as video -> Did not work for me.

nulllog.txt : USE NO SCRIPT Remounting system partition as read/write.. ERROR: System partition couldn't be remounted. (error code 0)

amarullzlog.txt : INSTALLING AMARULLZ SCRIPT Remounting system partition as read/write.. ERROR: System partition couldn't be remounted. (error code 0).

Last edited:

jonny789

Oct 18, 2012
I have installed this script on hyperion 9 rom with hell#50 kernel.
But after filling about 50% of internal memory. It shows "Package file invalid" when installing from google play & "Application not installed " when installing any apk file.
Is there a problem with this script as the same had happened when i used with other rom & kernel.

unsuccessful despite many tries

I have tried but failed in trying to make this work.

I started from Hyperion 9 with whatever kernel it had (wasn't able to take note).

I installed Hells#50 kernel (picked option 2 during the installation) and I confirmed this in "About Phone". Now I reformatted my SD Card; and made a partition using 1024mb and 0 swap file. I flashed the ext zip then continued as per the instructions. I ran the program, clicked remove and waited for the auto reboot. I opened it again and choosed Amarullz; and went into reboot.

Upon booting of the phone; I was greeted by "SYSTEM UID INCONSISTENT" so I was wondering where did I go wrong?

Then I continued. I went to recovery and tried to install the percy kernel this time... however, that became a bootloop so I got stuck again.

I went back to recovery again; and this time tried to install hells#50 but I'm still stuck in the bootloop.

I reflashed Hyperion 9. I reformatted the sd-card also. I also noticed that I'm still using Percy's kernel.

I followed the instructions again; and upon the last reboot by clicking Amarullz; I went to storage and found...

still 189mb so I guess it still didn't work :(

So currently my phone is running Hyperion 9 with Percy kernel.. but without the storage :(

I have tried but failed in trying to make this work.

I started from Hyperion 9 with whatever kernel it had (wasn't able to take note).

I installed Hells#50 kernel (picked option 2 during the installation) and I confirmed this in "About Phone". Now I reformatted my SD Card; and made a partition using 1024mb and 0 swap file. I flashed the ext zip then continued as per the instructions. I ran the program, clicked remove and waited for the auto reboot. I opened it again and choosed Amarullz; and went into reboot.

Upon booting of the phone; I was greeted by "SYSTEM UID INCONSISTENT" so I was wondering where did I go wrong?

Then I continued. I went to recovery and tried to install the percy kernel this time... however, that became a bootloop so I got stuck again.

I went back to recovery again; and this time tried to install hells#50 but I'm still stuck in the bootloop.

I reflashed Hyperion 9. I reformatted the sd-card also. I also noticed that I'm still using Percy's kernel.

I followed the instructions again; and upon the last reboot by clicking Amarullz; I went to storage and found...

still 189mb so I guess it still didn't work :(

So currently my phone is running Hyperion 9 with Percy kernel.. but without the storage :(

Revert to stock first...
Flash hyperion + hell's kernel (this combination worked fine for me)
Make a nandroid backup after that-to make a safe start from where u can begin again if something went wrong...

Also if you used partition wizard make sure you have made both partition as "Primary"
Choose "ext3" partition for safe operation..

Try following steps again without any app 'user' installed...to make sure it won't go to bootloop...
Higher speed memory card is preferable..but still works in my normal SD card...first boot will take time....be patient....

edit : Download RIL fix for SGY you will need that too..

Last edited:
Reactions: silkenhut

Thank you. So far here's what I've done.

[Done] - Flash Stock Rom
[Done] - Flash Hyperion
[Done] - Flash Hells#50 Kernel
[Done] - Nand Back-up

With regards to the partition, is it possible to create the partition via CWM? My laptop doesn't have a memory card reader and my only USB memory card reader died.

Edit #2 - went ahead with CWM to partition; and continued with the installation. Just want to say that it was a success. Thank you very much for the advice.

Thank you.

Last edited:

shan9656

Not working on cyanogenmod 11

I can't install the amarullz script on m samsung galaxy y with cyanogenmod 11. When I click on install Amarullz button on the Ext Manager my phone just suddenly reboots and after the reboot nothing changes and the internal memory remains the same.
What should I do?? :confused:
Please help :(

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I can't install the amarullz script on m samsung galaxy y with cyanogenmod 11. When I click on install Amarullz button on the Ext Manager my phone just suddenly reboots and after the reboot nothing changes and the internal memory remains the same.
What should I do?? :confused:
Please help :(

Read the cm11 rom thread carefully - it specifically states on the first post that theses mods will not work or cause undesired effects

You must use the modded s2e instead which again is provided on the 1st post of the cm11 rom thread

Please take the time to read the first post of any rom thread as most likely all the information you need will be there

shan9656

Read the cm11 rom thread carefully - it specifically states on the first post that theses mods will not work or cause undesired effects

You must use the modded s2e instead which again is provided on the 1st post of the cm11 rom thread

Please take the time to read the first post of any rom thread as most likely all the information you need will be there

can you please mention an alternate method to increase the internal memory on CM 11 on my SGY :angel: :crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUIDE TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY IN GALAXY Y GT-5360 (NOT LINK2SD METHOD)

This script and steps was made by Sir Amarullz so please thank his original post Link

Hi guys ! Eventhough Galaxy Y has more custom Rom's and kernels , we all feel bad about the low 190MB internal memory .
    Not many of the Galaxy Y users know about the Amarrulz script . So I thought of sharing a Guide and Video of it here.
    The Video and Guide is explained very detailed so that every user can use it . Through this script you can get desired amount of Internal memory.
    THIS METHOD IS DIFFERENT FROM LINK2SD METHOD
    The increase in Internal memory will be shown in your Task Manager .
    IMPORTANT: USE Percy@CM7.2 KERNEL & TAKE A NANDROID BACKUP & COPY IT IN YOUR PC

Screenshots:
    2hxnj7t.jpg
    9kccox.jpg
    2w3qfrm.jpg

What needed:
    -A GALAXY Y GT-5360
    -ROOTED
    -Installed Custom Kernel such as (tested) Hells #50 , Repencis ,(recommended)-> Percy@CM #2 .(Don't use Merruk Kernel as it doesnt support)
    -Backup ur sd card,Apps,Contacts,Msgs (Because everything will be formatted)
    -Sd card (min 8 GB , More the class , More the performance , No partition should be made in Sd card)
    -A PC or Lap (to copy file)
    -Take a Nandroid back up & copy it in your pC

Note: :mad:
    Please take safety measures first and Follow instructions correctly to avoid boot loops and loss of Data.
    Kindly watch the video to make it easy for you
    use Percy Kernel
    your Rom should be Deodexed
    Dont try with Nemesis Rom
    Your Swap size should be Zero

Instructions:

1. Reboot in CW mode--> select Advanced

2. Partition sd card via cwm (Recommended 512MB OR 1024Mb)

3. Select swap size 0 (wait some time to complete partition process)

4. Reboot

5. Download the zip
    4SHARED
    Dropbox
    See below post. (attached)
    Zip Password : qwerty

6. Unzip it to the sdcard

7. Boot to CWM

8. Mounts-->Mount system/data/cache (it should show as unmount)

9. Install zip from sd choose [ext-s.zip] (after flashing done , wait 5 secs and go back)

10. Check System is mounted ....then Reboot

11. In apps find Ext-manager (new) ... Open it

12. Click Remove all method (give superuser permission) (wait 30 secs) then it will auto reboot

13. After normal reboot ,open ext manager again

14. Choose Install Amarullz (wait 30 secs) will auto reboot.

15. go to task manager or settings-->manage applications and check the change.

17. Enjoy

Video Guide :
    YouTube.png
    http://youtu.be/2RYAzUvkgkA

Caution: :confused:
    1.If u get a Msg at the start as "SYSTEM UID INCONSISTENT" and All apps force closes
    Then u r probably on a wrong kernel or messed up some where.
    25fn9l4.jpg

2.If mobile didnt auto reboot after clicking in Ext Manager , then u r on the wrong kernel.
    3.Often Dont remove your Sd card while mobile is ON
    4.When connecting to Pc , dont use the mobile at those moments.

Trouble shooting: :confused:
    Flash Stock
    or
    Restore Nandroid Backup

If u face wifi problem.
    Flash WhiteXp wifi drivers -->http://www.4shared.com/zip/tLf9pZOa/dhd11.htm
    To Remove Partition :
    Copy all your files and data to Pc .
    open setting>Storage>unmount sd card
    Format everything (in storage) click yes to confirm it .
    after format Remount sd card
    Or use MiniTool Partion wizard Pc software

Credits:
    SIZE="3"]Amarullz
    Jesus Christ
    XDA
    LetJect for Tips[/SIZE]

[IF U MADE SUCCESS < POST A SCREENSHOT]
    PRESS THANKS IF THIS POST HELPED YOU
    [Guide] [RAM EXPANDER swap] Easiest Way To Increase Ram in Galaxy Y
    Ext-s.zip and Instructions.txt

The Necessary files
    Ext-s.Zip and Instruction.txt
    zip password: qwerty

Percy@CM7.2 kernel ==> http://goo.gl/nk8E3g (G-drive)

f u face wifi problem.
    Flash WhiteXp wifi drivers -->http://www.4shared.com/zip/tLf9pZOa/dhd11.htm

Read the Instructions Carefully before Doing
    Good Work Bro..............

I'm The First One Here.........................

This Will Help Newbies More
    Hii Samuel,
    first of all thanks for the share. :)

i followed all the steps carefully but the phone does not reboot after selecting remove all method in monochromatic rom v7.1 by @deathnotice01.
    i m on hells lock kernel #50.

On CM7 and Hyperion 8 Final( with the same hells fusion #50 kernel) , its working.

Plz help.

Then use the working Kernel .
    I mentioned Hells #50 , Repencis final and Percy@CM_#2 kernel .
    S o kindly use the kernel which support the script

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HIT A THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
    Use vulpix mod to have a better performance with this script on your phone