• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Increase System Partition[1GB][880MB][507MB][CWM][No Pc][No Imei Lost]

Search This thread

digyvijaykumar123

Nov 21, 2013
Koderma
INCREASE SYSTEM PARTITION 1GB VIA CWM

ANNOUNCEMENT I:-LINK FIXED
ANNOUNCEMENT II:-STEPS UPDATED AS SOME POINTS WERE MISSING.NOW EVERYTHING FIXED.
ANNOUNCEMENT III:- THERE WILL BE NO ISSUES IF YOU FOLLOW STEPS CORRECTLY>THIS ZIP IS TESTED ON 3 DEVICES.
ANNOUNCEMENT IV:-507 MB & 880MB ZIPS ADDED.

Feature

• System partition increased to 1gb
  • Internal memory is decreased to 66.82mb
  • No imei lost issue
  • No pc required

Downloads

How to do:-

• Put 1gb_cwm_a110q.zip in sd card.
  • Go to recovery and wipe data factory reset,wipe cache partition,format system,wipe dalvic cache.
  • Now go to install zip from sd and select 1gb_cwm_a110q.zip and install.
  • After finish update,install any new cwm flashable rom.
  • Now reboot after install finish.All done.Enjoy
  • If you facing bootloop then again go to recovery and do all steps like wipe data,wipe dalvic,format system,cache and then install new rom.It will surely work.(you will see cant mount cache in recovery,ignore that,it is one time show)
  • Same steps for 507MB and 880MB zip....

HOW I DID?
I EDITED EBRS WITH HEXA EDITOR WHICH WAS NOT TOO DIFFICULT AND THEN MADE CWM FLASHABLE ZIP WITH MY SCRIPT.

I will not be responsible for any damage to your device,do at your own risk.

TESTER- @vneogi199
Helper @tech mashido

new updated link for 1 gb:- Download Download mirror

Last edited:

digyvijaykumar123

Nov 21, 2013
Koderma
I followed all the steps u mention here ... But, after doing that my device getting bootloop ....

I think you did steps before post updated.I updated the steps.Now do the steps from start and follow each steps carefully.Every step is required
and important.

do wipe data factory,cache,dalvic cache,foramt system
install my zip
install new rom directly
it will go to bootloop
now again go to recovery,it will say cant mount cache,dont panic,its normal.
Now do wipe data factory,cahce,dalvic,format system etc again and install new rom this time it will boot.

sawankumar2012

Nov 13, 2012
Malda
I think you did steps before post updated.I updated the steps.Now do the steps from start and follow each steps carefully.Every step is required
and important.

do wipe data factory,cache,dalvic cache,foramt system
install my zip
install new rom directly
it will go to bootloop
now again go to recovery,it will say cant mount cache,dont panic,its normal.
Now do wipe data factory,cahce,dalvic,format system etc again and install new rom this time it will boot.

Yaap ! now it's working... And thank u for ur reply and many thanks for this great stuff ......
And plz post the porting guide & rom development guide for noobs as soon as possible... I'm very excited about it .....

sn0wbr33z3

Nov 3, 2013
Mumbai
Do I have to flash this again and again for switching between roms which need partition... ?And BTW i dont know how to thank you for uploading the thing I needed the most... :D

helldriv3r

Jan 2, 2013
Kolkata
Doubt

Hello dev...

Really more and more delightful with your all works... And this is again a great deal... Thanking you bro...

Just need to know when i should use 1gb or 880 mb or 508 mb partition? Is it depending on rom and how can i know which partion i should flash b4 installing any new custom rom. .. Plz help me to clear this doubt. ..

Thanking you again. ..

V

vneogi199

Hello dev...

Really more and more delightful with your all works... And this is again a great deal... Thanking you bro...

Just need to know when i should use 1gb or 880 mb or 508 mb partition? Is it depending on rom and how can i know which partion i should flash b4 installing any new custom rom. .. Plz help me to clear this doubt. ..

Thanking you again. ..

For most roms which require system partition 880 MB is quite sufficient. If any rom requires 1GB partition, it will be specified in the OP or the instructions. If you will to revert back to original system partition, use the 507 MB one. For roms that dont require partition, 507 MB is enough.:good:

helldriv3r

Jan 2, 2013
Kolkata
507 mb link not working

Hello dev. ..
2jbtetj.png
[/IMG]

507 mb file i need and whenever i m trying to open the dev host link no file found is thr. ... So plz upload the file its very needy now...

Thanking you dev

Last edited:

digyvijaykumar123

Nov 21, 2013
Koderma
can it work for Canvas hd ??
i think chd and c2+ share same erb

waiting for your reply bro :cowboy:

I am not sure but You can try,if something bad happens then drag your stock ebrs in zip and then follow same process to revert....
If this not worked then tell me i will create one specially for chd :good:;)

Top Liked Posts