Incredible S Warranty Repair Revert to Full Stock

Search This thread

vinpat1

Jan 15, 2010
Hi All

I have a HTC Incredible S (sim free WWE) which is currently running a modified Stock version of ICS.

I would like to revert back to a Stock ROM as I need to send my phone away for repair so it gets repaired under the warranty.

So I would like to change back to S-ON and put the Stock Gingerbread ROM back on withour Root etc.

I have looked on the internet for this but either the guides are for different models or are out of date so some of the install files are outdated or not available anymore.

Please can you guys help me so that I can fully revert back to Stock so I can send my phone away for repair. My Bootloader screen is as below:

*** BlackRose ***
VIVO PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-2.02.0002
RADIO-3805.06.03.03_H
eMMC-boot
Jun 02 2012, 00:00:54

Many Thanks in advance.

thiagofbrito

Sep 22, 2009
Fortaleza
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Hi All

I have a HTC Incredible S (sim free WWE) which is currently running a modified Stock version of ICS.

I would like to revert back to a Stock ROM as I need to send my phone away for repair so it gets repaired under the warranty.

So I would like to change back to S-ON and put the Stock Gingerbread ROM back on withour Root etc.

I have looked on the internet for this but either the guides are for different models or are out of date so some of the install files are outdated or not available anymore.

Please can you guys help me so that I can fully revert back to Stock so I can send my phone away for repair. My Bootloader screen is as below:

*** BlackRose ***
VIVO PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-2.02.0002
RADIO-3805.06.03.03_H
eMMC-boot
Jun 02 2012, 00:00:54

Many Thanks in advance.

Reboot to bootloader plug USB cable and on fastboot usb type on computer fastboot getvar all and paste here so we can help you decide which Ruu should be flashed to gain S-on once again.

Enviado do meu HTC Incredible S

danialnab

Jul 23, 2012
Yerevan
Reboot to bootloader plug USB cable and on fastboot usb type on computer fastboot getvar all and paste here so we can help you decide which Ruu should be flashed to gain S-on once again.

Enviado do meu HTC Incredible S

I want to do this too!
but i have blackrose hboot
what i have to do??

Edit 1:
its mine:
Code:
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 2.02.0002
INFOversion-baseband: 3805.06.03.
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 1.36.405.1
INFOserialno: HT15LTD04187
INFOimei: 355301048483815
INFOproduct: vivo
INFOplatform: HBOOT-7630
INFOmodelid: PG3213000
INFOcidnum: HTC__J15
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 3895mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: off
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: d41e50e7
INFOhbootpreupdate: 12
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Last edited:

danialnab

Jul 23, 2012
Yerevan
thak u
im sorry but i searched
and there was a solution for alpharevx hboot

on other question
if i get s-on
and flash GB ruu can i update it to ICS with ruu??
if yes which ruu you suggest?

Top Liked Posts