[INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

Search This thread
Hi guys,
I made some changes to the strings, so I'm here once again to kindly ask for your cooperation.

Also, some new languages such as Indonesian, Japanese, Slovenian, Hindi could be really appreciated.

App Name: FrontFlash Notification
XDA-Thread: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3734332
Google Play Store: play.google.com/com.trendy.frontflashnotification
Get Localization: ffn-localizations.oneskyapp.com/collaboration

Thanks so much in advance.
SJ
German update accomplished.

mamarama9904

Feb 25, 2015
Hi guys,
I made some changes to the strings, so I'm here once again to kindly ask for your cooperation.

Also, some new languages such as Indonesian, Japanese, Slovenian, Hindi could be really appreciated.

App Name: FrontFlash Notification
XDA-Thread: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3734332
Google Play Store: play.google.com/com.trendy.frontflashnotification
Get Localization: ffn-localizations.oneskyapp.com/collaboration

Thanks so much in advance.
SJ
JPN finished

gaich

Translator
Mar 26, 2012
Moscow
gaichtranslations.ru
Sorry for beeing absent for so long, there are some problems with PC.
Hello everyone,
looking for some translation verification/correction where possible: https://poeditor.com/projects/view?id=233271
There is no Radiuslocker project on poeditor now, what happened?

Hi guys,
I made some changes to the strings, so I'm here once again to kindly ask for your cooperation...
Russian was updated.

It's currently pretty quite on this side of XDA. Maybe the reason an idea is growing, which I'd like to share and to discuss with you.

How about to make it a prerequisite that apps, which a developer wants us provide translation report, must be published on XDA i.e. has a dedicated thread on XDA?

The idea isn't at all related to absolutely free apps but should also be applied to them for consistency. For non-free/paid apps the whole XDA community would be able to benefit from such a policy. Rationale rest in para. 11 of the Forum Rules:

I've highlighted the respective sentences, and I know lot of us have already found quite a few applications that are published this way on XDA. If you require I could provide some examples. I know as recognition for our support we always receive promo codes for our use but I'd like the whole XDA community to benefit. Above obviously doesn't apply to following applications:
  • If the app qualifies for "paid software": https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software
  • If the majority of and main functionalities of the app are for free, and only limited (let's call it luxury) features require an in-app purchase or a purchased companion app.

Looking forward to your opinions. Thanks very much for listening.

I was sure there is a rule that developer asking for translation should make a XDA thread for his app. @benxda posted it somewhere, cannot find it right now. I think this is reasonable and I have added this rule to the first post.

Last edited:

xda_dentex

• Aug 13, 2012
    dentex.github.io
    Hello people!
    Long time no see :)
    In regards to my app's translations (it's YouTubeDownloader for Android, THIS is the official thread here on XDA) I had to move the translation platform from GetLocalization (...has been shut down) to Crowdin:

https://crwd.in/youtubedownloader

As always, any help is more than appreciated. I cannot give that much in return (the app is already free and without ads, so there's no premium or paid version), apart from an entry in the translators hall of fame accessible in the app :)

Thanks!

This is the current situation with the various translations and their progress:
    oAIvN1H.png

theimpulson

Forum Moderator - Recognized Developer
    Staff member
  • Hello people!
    In regards to my app's translations (it's YouTubeDownloader for Android, THIS is the official thread here on XDA) I had to move the translation platform from GetLocalization (...has been shut down) to Crowdin:

As always, any help is more than appreciated. I cannot give that much in return (the app is already free and without ads, so there's no premium or paid version), apart from an entry in the translators hall of fame accessible in the app :)

Thanks!

This is the current situation with the various translations and their progress:

No love for Hindi?
    Add if it's possible. I will translate by weekend.

xda_dentex

• Aug 13, 2012
    dentex.github.io
    No love for Hindi?
    Add if it's possible. I will translate by weekend.
    Plenty of love! If you wish to translate into it :)

What I did is to import all existing translations I had from the previous platform and I had no strings translated to Hindi.

I had also a few really incomplete ones... Unfortunately they are lost now, but Hindi wasn't one of them.

theimpulson

Forum Moderator - Recognized Developer
    Staff member
  • Plenty of love! If you wish to translate into it :)

What I did is to import all existing translations I had from the previous platform and I had no strings translated to Hindi.

I had also a few really incomplete ones... Unfortunately they are lost now, but Hindi wasn't one of them.

Kindly add, I will translate.

HairyRobot

Mar 17, 2013
    Hi all,

I'm looking for an alternative to GetLocalization.com to host AppWererabbit, any recommendation for free hosting for a free app that is close source.

I tried POEditor, but the 1000 strings limit is too low.

Thanks.

novas78

Recognized Translator
  • Hello people!

Czech translation is ready. I've made some changes in the strings and now everything seems to be fine.

Top Liked Posts