[INDEX] Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 - ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, Themes, MODs [14th Dec '15]

Search This thread

kadov

Feb 25, 2010
I'm looking for KK ROM for T111 too

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Free mobile app

kadov

Feb 25, 2010
Yes, but ROM for SM-T111 is only JB (4.2) ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

mon0theist

I'm looking for a non-Touchwiz ROM (so AOSP I guess) for SM-T217S that works with both WiFi and Mobile. The few that I've tried so far (AICP, CM12.1, CM13) only work with WiFi but they don't even recognize my SIM card. Can anyone advise? I can use a Touchwiz ROM if needed but I really don't want to if I can help it

pointbob

Mar 30, 2012
Hey all. I'm such a newb please can you answer this?

I have a T210 tab 3 7.0 running kitkat. Is there a successful port to Lollipo or Marshmallow available. Thanks you for any info - i know it's a basic question but I run into web pages saying i can upgrade to marshmallow and when i try to download the rom I have to fill out a survey...help.
http://rom-mod.com/howt-to/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-7-0-sm-t210-wifi
ps...does it matter that i have a t210R?

Z0R

Jan 24, 2012
Baku
Hey all. I'm such a newb please can you answer this?

I have a T210 tab 3 7.0 running kitkat. Is there a successful port to Lollipo or Marshmallow available. Thanks you for any info - i know it's a basic question but I run into web pages saying i can upgrade to marshmallow and when i try to download the rom I have to fill out a survey...help.
http://rom-mod.com/howt-to/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-7-0-sm-t210-wifi
ps...does it matter that i have a t210R?
Yes. It does matter. If you have T210 you can't use Rom from T 210R . Currently we don't have a good developed MM or LP ROM for T210. All what we are using are ROM in better phase. Some of them working smooth, some not. You download and upgrade all on your own risk.

Simbalage22

May 6, 2014
Hey any development on the SM-217A?
I got 4 of these really cheap as I miss my old galaxy mega, and amazed how locked down they are and there is no dialer! I at minimum would like to add the dialer and unlock the simlock but to get the bootloader unlocked to do custom roms would be just killer!

Simbalage22

May 6, 2014
you can flash SM-T217S Roms to your 217A

Tried the recovery from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2514821
and it failed :(
failed.jpg

UPDATE: I was able to reflash VIA odin the original ATT flash. Luckly I at least have my stock recovery back. If anyone has any idea how to load custom firmwares or needs the flash I can upload :)

Last edited:

Str3tch31

Nov 2, 2014
Which one is the most updated for me to use on my tab and could you post a how to link for me ty.?

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Free mobile app

ITSSTILLSKILLZ

Dec 22, 2010
Xda forums are the shiznit

A big THANKS!!! to all that contributed. This was all new to me a about 9 years ago. I was between jobs after the holidays with a tween daughter doing great in School and all she wanted was some PSP games to play that I could not afford. so after doing all of the reading and research I went for it and successfully made a Pandora Battery and never looked back. I really appreciate you. :)

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer
Here is a suggestion!
If one of you knows how to make a Custom ROM then please see this post.

For all the users who think Tab 3.7.0 (In this case SM-T210) is dead well I still have one more solution that could save it.
As I made it obvious, I am here for the same reason that you are here, which is to find a fast custom ROM for your Tab 3.7.0 which I even own.
I've searched every website to try and find a good Custom ROM for the SM-T210 but it didn't quite work. I ended up finding an abandoned Cyanogenmod instead
(https://xdaforums.com/sho....php?t=2783617).
I am currently running this ROM because nothing is getting me to go back to the old regular Stock ROM.

My Opinion on the Cyanogenmod that I am Running isn't bad. I actually found it very useful apart from having the audio problem (Which they confirmed they fixed but didn't).
I have no idea why they left this ROM. They could have continued working on it and making a successful ROM for this Tablet but they decided to stop

Anyone who knows how to make some sort of Cyanogenmod get the drivers of the Cyanognemod I mentioned and try to fix them and make a better ROM for all of us!

Thanks for listening and I would like to wish the developers of this ROM Good Luck.

Reactions: CharlesPlis

Z0R

Jan 24, 2012
Baku
@Diamond26 thank you very much for your investigestions.
But this ROM have too much bugs and Cyanogen not enough developed for our devices, so I will not run it on my Samsung.

Sent from my SM-T210

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer
But this ROM have too much bugs and Cyanogen not enough developed for our devices, so I will not run it on my Samsung.

Sent from my SM-T210

No Problem, I just gave out a suggestion.
I am trying to make one rom for it but still thanks for your effort in this

Thanks Again

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Sent from my SM-T210

ZOR Could you give me some hints or help about making a ROM.
I could really appreciate it.

Thanks a Million:good:

Z0R

Jan 24, 2012
Baku
Diamond26 I am not a rigt person for hints. Sorry I am not a developer. I would like to be but can only do something with apk not with Rom building.

Sent from my LG-D802

Reactions: imopki

The Exploiter

Jul 27, 2017
No Problem, I just gave out a suggestion.
I am trying to make one rom for it but still thanks for your effort in this

Thanks Again

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

ZOR Could you give me some hints or help about making a ROM.
I could really appreciate it.

Thanks a Million:good:

If your a beginner I would suggest starting with an android kitchen (mostly Super R's kitchen) that will give you a good start to creating a custom ROM. You will be able to add your own stuff to the from, but the kitchen makes it easier to build and add features to it

Top Liked Posts