• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[INDEX] HTC Desire X (protou) - Everything Desire X is here! [21/11/2013]

Search This thread

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
yes, glad you posted your question in totaly unrelated thread and we are very much glad that you didnt quote a very long OP... ou wait
Look
umo4u (Junior Member) Join Date: Jan 2013
Newcomer sees thread:
" Everything Desire X is here!"
feels he has a solution to his problem, Clicks "REPLY" and posts his query.
Dont you think he did a sensible thing with his experience???

I know he posted in dev thread but you have got to cut him some slack, He knows what cid is and also knows that an RUU is for restore. Rest he'll learn in time.

Regards
Yasir

P.S i dont think its a non-related thread, "Everything" should mean RUUs.
P.P.S On a different note, How did he post in dev thread with "0 Thanks"??? I remember there was a "10 thanks policy" before you could post in dev thread.

umo4u

Jan 16, 2013
Redmi K20 Pro
thank you very much in words plus thanks button

There is no RUU for HTC_038..
I will upload a stock unrooted nandroid backup for HTC_038 once I get back my device from service. :)
Regards,
navmad

thanks :) i really appreciate that you understood my problem and what i am looking for.actually the place i belong,there is no official htc service center so you guys re my last hope.by the way why you took ur HTC DX to service.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

hi Stereo8 and mindlesSheep. actually i am so much worried that i forgot what i was doing lol .my first android phone was galaxy y so learned a lot on experimenting on it as i had stock rom for it.no matter what even if i brick my phone i knew how to get back to stock. than i bought htc desire x hell it is totally different like unlock bootloader etc etc.i have made a backup but one silly thing i did was i made it after root :( else i might have stayed whole night and upload stock backup to help all guys

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

neXus PRIME thanks for your understanding :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts