General [INDEX] Mi 11 Lite 5G ROM

Search This thread

fabien976

Feb 14, 2019
France
Xiaomi Redmi 8
Redmi 9 Power
Hello everyone ! i started today my third guide , i hope i was helpful and if you want help me complete the index you can ! and don't forget hello we are human not animal :)

CUSTOM ROM :

[ROM][OFFICIAL][A12.1] Descendant [06/22] by Ayrton990

LineageOS 19.1 | UNOFFICIAL posted by rayman95 but created by @NeoArian updated today jump to page 2 for OS update

LineageOS 18.1 | UNOFFICIAL | posted by rayman95 but created by @NeoArian

CorvusOS 4.0-L v12.1 - UNOFFICIAL | Android 12L. Vanilla/GApps | posted by rayman95 but created by @mejsi

Pixel Experience 12 Renoir | OFFICIAL | DISCONTINUED

DotOS by Iacob Ionut Need to be Tested

CHERISH OS 12.1 by RobertGarciaa Need to be Tested

TEQUILA OS by ejbtrd

[ROM][OFFICIAL][A12.1] Descendant [06/22] by Ayrton990

RECOVERY :

TWRP OFFICIAL by Nebrassy

FIRMWARE :

[Firmware] Mi 11 Lite 5G [renoir] [Auto updated!] by yshalsager

KERNEL:

[KERNEL][AOSP] Quantic Kernel [5.4.203][07/04/22] by Ayrton990

Thanks to member post and shared ROM and developer , please answer this post if you want add more modification for this phone

- Fabien976

Last edited:

jokergermany

Jul 24, 2010
After lineage os 19.1 isn't working for me i searched for another custom rom and found dotos:

Hope it's working for me =(

Thank you very much for this resumee.
I am very, very sad, that there are only that few roms for our lite pfone - most of them even unofficial builts.

I get, that the release-circles of new phone models and the trend to chunky, heavy and even faster flagships are hindering factors, but I had my hopes up, that after the 4G-model there would be an official cr-droid maintainer for the stronger 5G-model as well - but there is not! 4G is getting update after update, but 5G is not getting any attention.

If I only knew, how to install cr-droid on our phone and update it weekly, I would be totally satisfied.
I am now on Xiaomi.EU 13, A12. I will try unofficial LOS of course, but I miss features of cr-droid.

Best regards and keep up the good work!

Reactions: fabien976

fabien976

Feb 14, 2019
France
Xiaomi Redmi 8
Redmi 9 Power
After lineage os 19.1 isn't working for me i searched for another custom rom and found dotos:

Hope it's working for me =(

salut tu pourras ajouter un cherish aussi

Hello ! Added!

Top Liked Posts