• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[INDEX] Motorola Droid Razr M (2012)

Search This thread

Thefreckle

Jan 31, 2016
caracas
@Thefreckle - Sorry, I really can't be of any help to you on this matter. I haven't used this device in 4 years, and I don't really remember a thing about it.

hello @ATTACK , thak you for answering me, do not worry I understand you, because for that same reason it is that all this happened, I explain; an office partner who wanted to reuse it, turned on the perfect phone, everything went fine, but when wanting to access, due to the time without use I had forgotten the pin code, and for help I did a factory reset, because from then on I did not advance from the M logo, because as always it takes a little, I decided to wait after about 20 minutes passed to Verizon's red screen, from there it did not advance anymore.
I know that the phone is old, but I beg you please :crying::crying::crying: if you can take some time and you can give me a hand with this I would be eternally grateful, maybe from your experience it will be much easier to determine what happened because I have tried and read almost all post here, but I do not know what I'm doing wrong, :( or not doing. :confused: And for wanting to help, I think I'll end up replenishing a phone to my partner. :crying:

ATTACK

Jan 8, 2012
@Thefreckle - > Do you have a XT907 or a XT905?
> Are you using RSD Lite or Mfastboot?
> Remember latest firmware only, you can't downgrade. ( I suspect that this may be the problem)

Last edited:

Thefreckle

Jan 31, 2016
caracas
@Thefreckle - > Do you have a XT907 or a XT905?
> Are you using RSD Lite or Mfastboot?
> Remember latest firmware only, you can't downgrade. ( I suspect that this may be the problem)

hello @ATTACK thanks for helping me;

I have a RAZR M XT907 and I think it is the LUGE version because when I try to start it appears the red screen of verizon, instead of the DROID EYE as in the other models, I do not remember what firmware version I had at that time and I could not see it when I turned it on because I could not enter the configuration menu because I forgot the password.

I do not want to degrade it, I just want it to start hahaha, so that I can turn it on and work, so be it with 4.4.2

the only info I have is the one that appears when I enter the fastboot
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
10.9B (*) (sha-61146a2, 2014-08-25 13:06:57)
eMMC Info: Size 8GB
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0
Battery OK
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected
Fastboot Reason: Key Pressed
usb connected

I can not enter the recovery mode, when I do the sequence of buttons the screen remains black

I used RSDlite 6.2.4 with this firmware version VERIZON_XT907_4.4.2_KPA20.10.1_cid2_CFC_1FF_SVC.xml
everything goes well to the point that REBOOT says the device reboots 2 or 3 times but then the message REBOOT MANUALLY appears and there it changes to the red screen of verizon, then it stays like this forever

I just used Mfastboot V2 and the same thing happens, it restarts several times in the M logo and after a while it goes to the red screen of verizon and there it freezes

I tried to use HouseOfMoto but when opening the FXZ folder the files do not appear, I changed the name of the .XML by placing FXZ at the beginning and it does not appear

I have the updated Motorola drivers. SDK and Snapdragon, I'm using a Windows 10 64bit on a laptop with USB 3.0 (if I'm not wrong)

is there a way to know the exact model of the device using Fastboot commands?

Last edited:

Thefreckle

Jan 31, 2016
caracas
@Thefreckle - Try this...

Head to this thread > https://forum.xda-developers.com/droid-razr-m/general/guide-faq-how-to-root-boot-unlock-t2869432
Follow the instruction at #4 - Option 2 (Restoring with Mfastboot)

@ATTACK Ok I'll try and then I'll notify you

nothing @ATTACK, I've tried it already but using this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/ge...ng-mfastboot-exe-to-unbrick-motorola-t3203518 that comes to be the same. and as I said before, it is still on the red screen of verizon

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts