✅ Status: UNOFFICIAL
⚙ ROM status: Release Candidate
✨ Version Android: 9Pie
🔩 Based on: AOSP
👤 Maintainer: WinKarbik
📤 Google Services: Are absent
📢 Source: 4PDA
  • Hotspot is not working.
  • MAC addresses for BT & WiFi are displayed incorrect.
  • The minimum brightness in the system interface is not true.
  • The cellular receiver catches the network signal two levels lower(if not more), compared with the Havoc-OS. (It is assumed. But not confirmed.)
  • Drop in Internet speed to 1-5 megabits when using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth together. (It is assumed. But not confirmed.)
  • The system time is reset after a device reboot. (It is assumed. But not confirmed.)
  • There is a common bug for all custom ROMs, which consists in the fact that you are very quietly heard by the interlocutor in cellular communication. And it does not always manifest itself, so use this solution in case of this bug.
  • SELinux in Permissive Mode.
Found bugs and shortcomings, please report to this thread and also provide a link your post to me in PM, so that I post them in the above pinned spoiler,
And also, either, directly inform the maintainer.
If you have screenshots of this ROM, please send them to me in PM.
If you want to share your impressions of using this ROM, in other words, write a review, I highly recommend using this template. After you write your review, please send a link to it to me in PM. It will be added to list below.

List
1. Post autokoise #96 [RC-2 — 21.08.2019]
Before proceeding with the installation, make sure that the battery of the device is more than 85% charged.
  1. Unlock the bootloader if you still haven't unlocked it;
  2. Pre-download the ROM, and optionally Google Services (GApps package), place them on the internal or external memory of the device;
  3. Install/Update TWRP recovery to the latest version;
  4. Go to TWRP recovery;
  5. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
    • System
    • Data
  6. Install ROM lineage-16.0-*****-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip, that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  7. Optionally, install Google Services, by installing the archive FlameGApps-9.0-basic-arm64-*****.zip, which you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  8. Reboot into the system;
  9. ?????(The first load will be long)
  10. PROFIT!!!
  1. Make a full backup, just in case;
  2. Pre-download the new ROM version and place it on the internal or external memory of the device;
  3. Go to TWRP recovery;
  4. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
  5. Install the new ROM version that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  6. Reboot into the system;
  7. ?????
  8. PROFIT!!!
lineage-16.0-20190821-UNOFFICIAL-ido.2.zip:
21.08.2019 | RC-2
(md5 > N/A)
- Unknown

26.06.2019 | RC-1
(md5 > N/A)
- Unknown

Reactions: autokoise

Retapich

Logotype
LineageOS 15.1
⚙ ROM status: Unknown
✨ Version Android: 8.1.0Oreo
👤 Maintainer: ariafan
📢 Source: 4PDA
  • The cellular receiver catches the network signal two levels lower(if not more), compared with the Havoc-OS. (It is assumed. But not confirmed.)
  • There is a common bug for all custom ROMs, which consists in the fact that you are very quietly heard by the interlocutor in cellular communication. And it does not always manifest itself, so use this solution in case of this bug.
Found bugs and shortcomings, please report to this thread and also provide a link your post to me in PM, so that I post them in the above pinned spoiler,
If you want to share your impressions of using this ROM, in other words, write a review, I highly recommend using this template. After you write your review, please send a link to it to me in PM. It will be added to list below.

List
1. Post autokoise #99 [Unofficial — 07.05.2018]
Before proceeding with the installation, make sure that the battery of the device is more than 85% charged.
  2. Pre-download the ROM, and optionally Google Services (GApps package), place them on the internal or external memory of the device;
  4. Go to TWRP recovery;
  5. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
    • System
    • Data
  6. Install ROM lineage-15.1-*****-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip, that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  7. Optionally, install Google Services, by installing the archive BiTGApps-arm64-8.1.0-R**_signed.zip, which you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  10. PROFIT!!!
  2. Pre-download the new ROM version and place it on the internal or external memory of the device;
  3. Go to TWRP recovery;
  4. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
  5. Install the new ROM version that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  7. ?????
  8. PROFIT!!!
lineage-15.1-20180507-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip:
07.05.2018 | Unofficial-1
(md5 > N/A)
- Initial build

Last edited by a moderator:

Retapich

🆕 LineageOS 18.1 | Unofficial
ℹ Android 11 (R)
🧪 Beta build
📱 Xiaomi Redmi 3 (ido)
👤 By nojick
📅 23/01/2021

🆑Changelog:
- Remove camera2, add Snap camera
- Some bug fixes
- Remove GPS blobs crackling, add blobs Oreo MSM8916
- If the camera is not available, the camera shortcut will no longer disappear
- Fixed long loading of the camera when first turning on

📝Notes:
- Recommended GApps - BiTGApps

⬇ Download:
- lineage-18.1-20210123-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip

🆓 Follows: @redmi3com

Reactions: philipped346

Retapich

ℹ Android 11 (R)
🧪 Final build
📱 Xiaomi Redmi 3 (ido)
👤 By nojick
📅 02/02/2021

🆑Changelog:
- Fixed prohibition SELinux Enforce
- Google Maps is presently launching
- Videos with widevine DRM protection are played back
- It seems that the camera now works properly after each reboot
- Removed the avc video decoder from the config because there were entries in the logs that it is not supported
- There were situations that surfaceflinger did not start after the reboot, probably this is also fixed
- Hotspot is working properly
- I think this can already be called a "Final build"

📝Notes:
- For the incredible endurance and testing of the fingerprint scanner, we express our gratitude to @jazzyd1. You can also thank @l33t_n00b for help.

⬇ Download:
- lineage-18.1-20210202-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: autokoise

Retapich

ℹ Android 11 (R)
🧪 Final-2 build
📱 Xiaomi Redmi 3 (ido)
👤 By nojick
📅 08/02/2021

🆑Changelog:
- Fixed SELinux policies for the fingerprint scanner
- WI-FI Display fixed
- Security patch from 5 Feb

💔BUG:
- The front-facing camera is still sometimes not available after a reboot. Restart the device again until the camera work
- According to Antutu Benchmark then UX performance is 50% lower compared to Android 10
- The flashlight button turns off with a delay

📝Notes:
- Only a clean installation guarantees high-quality work. Otherwise, you can stay the problems of the previous builds.

⬇ Download:
- lineage-18.1-20210208-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip

Retapich

Logo
Havoc-OS v4.1
⚙ ROM status: Beta
✨ Version Android: 11R
👤 Maintainer: nojick
📢 Source: Telegram@redmi3com
  • The camera does not record video. Solution: Replace the file "media_codecs.xml" on the following path "system/system/vendor/etc" with these permissions - 644;
  • The front-facing camera is still sometimes not available after a reboot. Restart the device again until the camera work;
  • According to Antutu Benchmark then UX performance is 50% lower compared to Android 10;
  • The flashlight button turns off with a delay;
  • Tell me (* ^ ω ^)

List
1. Missing [Name build 01.01.1970]
  1. Unlock(or bypass) the bootloader if you still haven't unlocked it;
  4. Go to TWRP recovery;
  5. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
    • System
    • Data
  6. Install ROM Havoc-OS-v4.*-*****-ido-Unofficial.zip, that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  7. Optionally, install Google Services, by installing the archive BiTGApps-arm64-11.0.0-R**_signed.zip, which you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  10. PROFIT!!!
  3. Go to TWRP recovery;
  4. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
  7. ?????
  8. PROFIT!!!
Havoc-OS-v4.1-20210219-ido-Unofficial.zip:
19.02.2021 | Beta-1
(md5 > efcaf5013c605e08b1e8b501f1d430a1)
- Initial build
  • [APK-file] Google Camera Go
  • [ZIP-installer + Module Magisk] MicroG – Or is the best replacement for proprietary GApps
  • Suggest what you think should be added to the ROM, to me in PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

dr.sumon

May 7, 2013
Dhaka
Logotype
✅ Status: OFFICIAL
✨ Version Android: 10Q
🔩 Based on: Dirty Unicorns
👤 Maintainer: Rafiester
  • GPS very slowly determines the location.
  • If you allow a complete discharge of the battery or try to charge the phone in the off state, there is a charge without animation and after a while the phone enters fastboot mode. You need to restart the phone in the recovery, and then into the system (maybe there is another solution).
  • Tell me

List
1. Post jazzyd1 #4pda [Beta-1 — 24.11.2019]
2. Post jawist13 #4pda [Beta-1 — 24.11.2019]
  4. Go to TWRP recovery;
  5. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
    • System
    • Data
  6. Install ROM Corvus_v*.*-ido-*****-OFFICIAL.zip, that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  7. Optionally, install Google Services, by installing the archive FlameGApps-10.0-basic-arm64-*****.zip, which you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  10. PROFIT!!!
  3. Go to TWRP recovery;
  4. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
  7. ?????
  8. PROFIT!!!
Corvus_v*.*-ido-*****-OFFICIAL.zip:
12.02.2020 | Official-1
(md5 > 9f9ff7aef422f34857882bd894a88623)
- The DU-REX ROM has been renamed CORVUS.
- Add Dirac Audio Enhancer Support
- Add Many Optimization from Android GO and From Other Device
- Add AdvancedControls App to adjust Vibration, Flashlight & KCAL
- Add Renderscript from Taimen P Image (Performance Increased)
- Improved Wifi Config
- Improved Audio Hal to 5.0
- Improved Signal Strength
- Fixed Fingerprint Issue
- Fixed BT Call Issue
- Fixed Flashlight Issue
- And Many more to check on my github

16.12.2019 | Beta-2
(md5 > 39b72ed4fedd9c92be65c3e4c2617a2d)
- Merged r18 December Security
- Added Edge lighting
- Added Data Switch QS tile
- Added translations for TextClock
- Added toggle to hide arrow for back gesture
- Added Old style mobile type indicators
- Added QS status bar header image
- Added Custom rounded corner and padding preferences
- Added Custom Logo in statusbar
- Added Suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is On
- Added Gaming mode
- Added User Selectable VoLTE Icon
- Added Lockscreen tuner in DUTweaks
- Added some Accent from pie
- Added charging animation
- Added Pocket judge
- Added Suspend Actions
- Added Extended audio panel
- Added Live Volume Steps
- Added DataSwitchTile
- Added Allow user to choose positioning for NetworkTraffic
- Allow switching to drawable for qs icons (useful for some substratum themes)
- Improved Partial screenshot (allowed back action only from right side)
- Improvement art & bionic
- Improvement Screenrecord
- Reduce lag for Screen recording
- Other fixes and improvements

24.11.2019 | Beta-1
(md5 > F56DA2406B869251EDDADD127BE4CFC5)
- Initial release
- Added Prebuilts MiuiCamera
- Set Default Density to 300
- Merged November Security Patch
- Added FireHound GamingMode
- Added Hardware Button Costumization
- Added Pixel Launcher as default launcher
- Added Carrier Label
- Added Battery Costumization
- Added Clock Costumization
- Many Moar Flash And Tell Plox
  • [APK-file] Google Camera v5.1.011 | Mirror
  • [ZIP-installer + Module Magisk] MicroG – Or is the best replacement for proprietary GApps
Does it support Bangla (Bengoli/বাংলা) font?

himen95

Sep 23, 2014
xiaomi.eu - MIUI 11 [ido]

19859288.png

Version: 11.0.2.0Stable by xiaomi.eu

Version Android: 8.1.0Oreo | Project Treble

Maintainer: Anonymous

Google Services: Included

Source: Telegram > @redmi3com
| Bugs:
▼ | Bugs and flaws detected:

• The type of network(4G, 3G, 2G) for the 2nd SIM card does not change when two SIM card slots are used. That is, only 2G will be available for the second SIM card;
  • Miracast does not work, but Chromecast works for some reason;
  • Periodically, a service crash message called ".dataservice" is displayed.
    Temporary solution: Disable the display of errors in the developer settings;
  • LED notification does not work;
  • Reading mode(temperature/screen contrast controller) does not work;

| Screenshots:

17918965.jpg
17918966.jpg
17922009.jpg
17922010.jpg
17922011.jpg

View more...

| Experience in using, comparing, reviewing, etc.:

List:
  1. Post ivan5678 #4pda [Test-1 — 14.11.2019]

| Installation:

2. Pre-download the ROM and place it on the internal or external memory of the device;
  3. Install TWRP with Project Treble support(or any other recovery with Treble support), if still not installed;
  4. Go to TWRP recovery;
  5. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
    • System
    • Data
    • Vendor
  6. Install ROM xiaomi.eu_11.*.*.*_****_ido.zip that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  7. Reboot into the system;
  8. ?????(The first load will be long)
  9. PROFIT!!!

▼ | How to install update:

3. Go to TWRP recovery;
  4. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
  7. ?????
  8. PROFIT!!!

| Download:

| Changelog:

| Additions:

I installed this ROM and the TWRP Team Win Recovery Project 3.2.3-0 in my xiaomi redmi 3 pro. I did the format date in recovery, not a wipe. Thank you a lot for this ROM, this is amazing that someone did something like this for free and share. Now my redmi 3 pro got a android 8 version not a 5 and i can synchronize date to the cloud that was very important to me, thats why i not changed the ROM earlier beacuse miui have a synchro and was more faster than else software i tasted. I have hope that someone maybe make a next version with miui 12 and with a newer version of android. I wonder how long it took someone to create this ROM. Xiaomi couldn't do and someone else could.

jacosip

Mar 24, 2015
I installed this ROM and the TWRP Team Win Recovery Project 3.2.3-0 in my xiaomi redmi 3 pro. I did the format date in recovery, not a wipe. Thank you a lot for this ROM, this is amazing that someone did something like this for free and share. Now my redmi 3 pro got a android 8 version not a 5 and i can synchronize date to the cloud that was very important to me, thats why i not changed the ROM earlier beacuse miui have a synchro and was more faster than else software i tasted. I have hope that someone maybe make a next version with miui 12 and with a newer version of android. I wonder how long it took someone to create this ROM. Xiaomi couldn't do and someone else could.
Hi, ¿Did you found any issue with that version MIUI 11? I'm on Lineage OS 14.1 and really miss the features of MIUI. I want to try it as my daily driver. Thanks in advance!

himen95

Sep 23, 2014
Hi, ¿Did you found any issue with that version MIUI 11? I'm on Lineage OS 14.1 and really miss the features of MIUI. I want to try it as my daily driver. Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Im still using the miui 11, the only problems I noticed:

1. The GPS sometimes is not working when you want to use navigate but when you restart your phone then everything is ok, i had this issue may be 3,4 times.

2. Sometimes i have a message that some process stop working (i dont remeber what a process) but didnt see a problem with that, just click ok and everythink is good.

3.Maybe sometimes i have a problem with mobile network but it can be correlated with sometimes not working gps, hmm.. I need to get a better look at it

If I know something more, I will write it.

anjarys

Feb 3, 2011
Jakarta
Logo
Havoc-OS v4.1
⚙ ROM status: Beta
✨ Version Android: 11R
👤 Maintainer: nojick
  • The camera does not record video. Solution: Replace the file "media_codecs.xml" on the following path "system/system/vendor/etc" with these permissions - 644;
  • The front-facing camera is still sometimes not available after a reboot. Restart the device again until the camera work;
  • According to Antutu Benchmark then UX performance is 50% lower compared to Android 10;
  • The flashlight button turns off with a delay;
  • Tell me (* ^ ω ^)

List
1. Missing [Name build 01.01.1970]
  1. Unlock(or bypass) the bootloader if you still haven't unlocked it;
  4. Go to TWRP recovery;
  5. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
    • System
    • Data
  6. Install ROM Havoc-OS-v4.*-*****-ido-Unofficial.zip, that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  7. Optionally, install Google Services, by installing the archive BiTGApps-arm64-11.0.0-R**_signed.zip, which you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  10. PROFIT!!!
  3. Go to TWRP recovery;
  4. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
  7. ?????
  8. PROFIT!!!
Havoc-OS-v4.1-20210219-ido-Unofficial.zip:
19.02.2021 | Beta-1
(md5 > efcaf5013c605e08b1e8b501f1d430a1)
- Initial build
  • [APK-file] Google Camera Go
Best so far. Though the sound volume is relatively lower then other rom but acceptable for me. Thanks

Aurumnus

Nov 18, 2014
xiaomi.eu - MIUI 11 [ido]

19859288.png

Version: 11.0.2.0Stable by xiaomi.eu

Version Android: 8.1.0Oreo | Project Treble

Maintainer: Anonymous

Google Services: Included

| Bugs:

• The type of network(4G, 3G, 2G) for the 2nd SIM card does not change when two SIM card slots are used. That is, only 2G will be available for the second SIM card;
  • Miracast does not work, but Chromecast works for some reason;
  • Periodically, a service crash message called ".dataservice" is displayed.
    Temporary solution: Disable the display of errors in the developer settings;
  • LED notification does not work;
  • Reading mode(temperature/screen contrast controller) does not work;

| Screenshots:

17918965.jpg
17918966.jpg
17922009.jpg
17922010.jpg
17922011.jpg

View more...

List:
  1. Post ivan5678 #4pda [Test-1 — 14.11.2019]

| Installation:

2. Pre-download the ROM and place it on the internal or external memory of the device;
  3. Install TWRP with Project Treble support(or any other recovery with Treble support), if still not installed;
  4. Go to TWRP recovery;
  5. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
    • System
    • Data
    • Vendor
  6. Install ROM xiaomi.eu_11.*.*.*_****_ido.zip that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
  8. ?????(The first load will be long)
  9. PROFIT!!!

3. Go to TWRP recovery;
  4. Do a wipe partitions:
    • Dalvik / ART Cache
    • Cache
  7. ?????
  8. PROFIT!!!

| Download:

| Changelog:

| Additions:

Thanks!

Has someone made a custom MIUI Android 9/10 for Redmi 3 Pro?

User YGrik123 in 4pda writes that he's using a MiUI 12 on Android 9, but I can't find which is this ROM he is using.

Paleskin

Apr 15, 2010
which cusrom support exfat FS sdcard outta box ? it doesnt matter whether they're A7 or A8 or A9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi Redmi 3 / 3 Pro
    Device Code Name ido

Welcome, this thread has been created to encompass custom software for this device. Please only post in this thread with feedback on how to improve this thread. Do not post "Thank you" type responses. If you have additional questions or require more help, try to find an existing thread, or create your own thread in the Q&A forum. Do not use this as a general help thread.​

Announcement

I want to inform you that most of the ROMs mentioned here will refer to the Russian 4PDA forum, since a fair amount of ROMs have not been published in this branch of XDA-developers. In this regard, I recommend temporarily using Google Translate(or any other) when viewing 4PDA pages, until I publish the corresponding 4PDA posts in this thread.
    I intend to gradually republish 4PDA posts in this thread, but it depends on whether I will have free time (If you want to help me with this, use this templates(will be later) to publish posts from 4PDA).

Fell free to comment or PM if something need to be added, removed, replaced or have suggestions.
    ➡ Changelog this thread in post #2 ☑​

GSIPost templatePrevious Index thread
    Designations
    💎 ❯ this Treble-ROM (GSI);
    📰 ❯ this ROM has a thread;
    💗 ❯ this ROM is preferred by the creator of this INDEX.

R, Android 11.x

OFFICIAL:
    • *** (Absent)

UNOFFICIAL:

Q, Android 10.x

OFFICIAL:

UNOFFICIAL:

Discontinued:

Pie, Android 9.x

OFFICIAL:

UNOFFICIAL:

Oreo, Android 8.x

Nougat, Android 7.x

OFFICIAL:

UNOFFICIAL:

Marshmallow, Android 6.x

Lollipop, Android 5.x
    Designations
    💎 ❯ this recovery supports Project Treble (GSI);
    📰 ❯ this recovery has a thread (This icon can be clicked).

OFFICIAL:

UNOFFICIAL:
    ► For Android 11.x - R

► For Android 10.x - Q

► For Android 9.x - Pie

► For Android 8.x - Oreo

► For Android 7.x - Nougat

Designed by Retapich.
    Want to create the same thread index for your device?
    The actual source of posts for this thread can be found here.
    Leaf Kernel [ido]

Leaf Kernel
    Linux version: 3.10.108
    Android support: 9Pie [Non-Treble / Treble]
    Maintainer: Rafiester
    Based on sources: WinKarbik

► If you have something to tell about the experience of using this Kernel, please report this in this topic and report the link your post to me in PM, so that I put it in list below
    Do not forget also to indicate the version of Kernel that you exploited.
    List:
    1. Missing [Name build — 01.01.1970]
    | Installation:

Before proceeding with the installation, make sure that the battery of the device is more than 50% charged.
    1. Pre-download the Kernel, and place it on internal or external memory;
    2. Install/Update TWRP recovery to the latest version;
    3. Go to TWRP recovery;
    4. Make a backup of the current kernel, just in case (Backup > boot);
    5. Do a wipe partitions:
      • Dalvik / ART Cache
      • Cache
    6. Install Kernel LeafKernel-ido-***Release-******.zip, which you previously placed on internal or external memory;
    8. ?????
    9. PROFIT!!!
    | Download:

| Changelog:

Code:
    ◙ [URL="https://t.me/redmi3com/103803"]2019/10/12[/URL] [B]|[/B] Release-1
    [SIZE="1"](md5 > 6db1361f06024ce6e1b9147c8062ff97)[/SIZE]
    - Initial release
    - Added Chill & Relaxed Governor With Some Optimization
    - Added Zen, Cfq, Sio Scheduler With Some Tweaks
    - Added Fsync On/Off Support
    - Optimized Console FrameBuffer for upto 70% increase in Performance
    - Optimized Crypto for performance and using -O3
    - Optimized Cpufreq & Interactive Gov to Improve Battery
    - Optimized And Fixes to GPU
    - Optimized Usbfs and other things
    - Increase ReadAhead x2
    - Disable schedboost
    - And Other Improvement i cant remember
    | Additions:
    Logotype
    ✅ Status: OFFICIAL
    🔩 Based on: Dirty Unicorns
    👤 Maintainer: Rafiester
    • If you allow a complete discharge of the battery or try to charge the phone in the off state, there is a charge without animation and after a while the phone enters fastboot mode. You need to restart the phone in the recovery, and then into the system (maybe there is another solution).
    • Tell me
    1_Screenshot_20200212-165737.jpg2_Screenshot_20200212-165741.jpg3_Screenshot_20200212-165753.jpg6_Screenshot_20200212-170214.jpg
    View more...

List
    1. Post jazzyd1 #4pda [Beta-1 — 24.11.2019]
    2. Post jawist13 #4pda [Beta-1 — 24.11.2019]
    4. Go to TWRP recovery;
    5. Do a wipe partitions:
      • Dalvik / ART Cache
      • Cache
      • System
      • Data
    6. Install ROM Corvus_v*.*-ido-*****-OFFICIAL.zip, that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
    7. Optionally, install Google Services, by installing the archive FlameGApps-10.0-basic-arm64-*****.zip, which you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
    10. PROFIT!!!
    3. Go to TWRP recovery;
    4. Do a wipe partitions:
      • Dalvik / ART Cache
      • Cache
    7. ?????
    8. PROFIT!!!
    Corvus_v*.*-ido-*****-OFFICIAL.zip:
    12.02.2020 | Official-1
    (md5 > 9f9ff7aef422f34857882bd894a88623)
    - The DU-REX ROM has been renamed CORVUS.
    - Add Dirac Audio Enhancer Support
    - Add Many Optimization from Android GO and From Other Device
    - Add AdvancedControls App to adjust Vibration, Flashlight & KCAL
    - Add Renderscript from Taimen P Image (Performance Increased)
    - Improved Wifi Config
    - Improved Audio Hal to 5.0
    - Improved Signal Strength
    - Fixed Fingerprint Issue
    - Fixed BT Call Issue
    - Fixed Flashlight Issue
    - And Many more to check on my github

16.12.2019 | Beta-2
    (md5 > 39b72ed4fedd9c92be65c3e4c2617a2d)
    - Merged r18 December Security
    - Added Edge lighting
    - Added Data Switch QS tile
    - Added translations for TextClock
    - Added toggle to hide arrow for back gesture
    - Added Old style mobile type indicators
    - Added QS status bar header image
    - Added Custom rounded corner and padding preferences
    - Added Custom Logo in statusbar
    - Added Suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is On
    - Added Gaming mode
    - Added User Selectable VoLTE Icon
    - Added Lockscreen tuner in DUTweaks
    - Added some Accent from pie
    - Added charging animation
    - Added Pocket judge
    - Added Suspend Actions
    - Added Extended audio panel
    - Added Live Volume Steps
    - Added DataSwitchTile
    - Added Allow user to choose positioning for NetworkTraffic
    - Allow switching to drawable for qs icons (useful for some substratum themes)
    - Improved Partial screenshot (allowed back action only from right side)
    - Improvement art & bionic
    - Improvement Screenrecord
    - Reduce lag for Screen recording
    - Other fixes and improvements

24.11.2019 | Beta-1
    (md5 > F56DA2406B869251EDDADD127BE4CFC5)
    - Initial release
    - Added Prebuilts MiuiCamera
    - Set Default Density to 300
    - Merged November Security Patch
    - Added FireHound GamingMode
    - Added Hardware Button Costumization
    - Added Pixel Launcher as default launcher
    - Added Carrier Label
    - Added Battery Costumization
    - Added Clock Costumization
    - Many Moar Flash And Tell Plox
    Logo
    ✅ Status: OFFICIAL Project is closed.
    ⚙ ROM status: Release
    🔩 Based on: LineageOS
    👤 Maintainer: GuaiYiHu
    ⚠️This list may not be actual, as these flaws were found as of the second quarter of 2021. So if you have already installed, or intend to install, this ROM - you can notify me in PM or this thread about fixed bugs and flaws.
    • After turning on(using) Bluetooth, the Wi-Fi module stops seeing the previously used Wi-Fi networks. This bug appears after 2 (or more) weeks of using this ROM. Rebooting temporarily helps fix this, but only until the Bluetooth is turned on.
    • There is no way to configure the APN.
    • The cellular receiver catches the network signal two levels lower(if not more), compared with the Havoc-OS.
    • Drop in Internet speed to 1-5 megabits when using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth together.
    • The system time is reset after a device reboot.
    Report bugs and shortcomings to the official forum of this ROM (Or use this topic for reporting), and provide a link your post or topic from official forum to me in PM, so that I post found the shortcomings and bugs in the above pinned spoiler. And also, either, directly inform the maintainer.

This project is closed. You can notify me of the shortcomings found in a PM or in this topic.
    1_Screenshot_20191107-223050_compressed.jpg2_Screenshot_20191107-223102_compressed.jpg3_Screenshot_20200116-103645_compressed.jpg4_Screenshot_20191107-222938_compressed.jpg

List
    1. Post SCR_MegaRacerZ #4pda [Nightly — 16.01.2020]
    2. Missing (Your post may be here :)) [Name build — 01.01.1970]
    4. Go to TWRP recovery;
    5. Do a wipe partitions:
      • Dalvik / ART Cache
      • Cache
      • System
      • Data
    6. Install ROM MK100.0-ido-*****-***. zip, that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
    10. PROFIT!!!
    3. Go to TWRP recovery;
    4. Do a wipe partitions:
      • Dalvik / ART Cache
      • Cache
    7. ?????
    8. PROFIT!!!
    Ancient OS [ido]

ROM status: Release Candidate
    Version Android: 10Q
    Based on: SuperiorOS
    Maintainer: Reza Adi Pangestu
    Google Services: Are absent
    Official support: Telegram > @ancientofficialido
    | Bugs:
    • GPS very slowly determines the location. (Not verified)
    And also, either, inform in Telegram-chat @ancientofficialido.

| Screenshots:

19774712.jpg
    19774710.jpg
    19774748.jpg

View more...

► If you have something to tell about the experience of using this ROM, please report this in this topic and report the link your post to me in PM, so that I put it in list below
    Do not forget also to indicate the version of ROM that you exploited.
    List:
    1. Missing [Name build — 01/01/1970]

| Installation:

2. Pre-download the ROM, and optionally Google Services(GApps package), place them on the internal or external memory of the device;
    4. Go to TWRP recovery;
    5. Do a wipe partitions:
      • Dalvik / ART Cache
      • Cache
      • System
      • Data
    6. Install ROM AncientOS-***-v*.*-ido-***-*******-****-Vanilla.zip that you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
    7. Optionally, install Google Services by installing the archive(GApps package) FlameGApps-10.0-basic-arm64-*****.zip, which you previously placed on the internal or external memory of the device;
    10. PROFIT!!!

3. Go to TWRP recovery;
    4. Do a wipe partitions:
      • Dalvik / ART Cache
      • Cache
    7. ?????
    8. PROFIT!!!
    | Download:

AncientOS-***-v*.*-ido-***-*******-****-Vanilla.zip:

| Changelog:

Code:
    ◙ [URL="https://t.me/ancientrom/481"]2020/10/13[/URL] [B]|[/B] Official-2
    [SIZE="1"](md5 > daa5edc34f39dcd9a78743cabb5c52e1)[/SIZE]
    • Source Changelog :
    - October Security
    - [URL="https://t.me/ancientrom/442"]More...[/URL]
    • Device Changelogs :
    - Add faceunlock
    - Allow more low brightness
    - Update APN
    - Update kernel
    - Update few blobs
    - Update MiuiCamera

◙ [URL="https://t.me/ancientrom/278"]2020/05/18[/URL] [B]|[/B] Official-1
    [SIZE="1"](md5 > 2eeda3fc6ccd853c8392be43b4113490)[/SIZE]
    - Initial release
    - New maintainer [URL='https://github.com/rezaadi0105']Reza Adi Pangestu[/URL]

◙ [URL="https://t.me/redmi3com/107652"]2020/04/02[/URL] [B]|[/B] PREHISTORIC
    [SIZE="1"](md5 > 798CF58D5ECF0D6044A755D158687318)[/SIZE]
    - Added Advanced Controls
    - Added Dalvik Heap Props
    - Added SurfaceFlinger Props
    - Enforce RRO on Frameworks-res
    - Enable CPUIDLE on boot
    - Extend Audio Compress format
    - Shorten Wait Time for Boot
    - Moved to Binderized PowerHal 1.0
    - Convert Light Hal to Binderized Hal
    - Improved Performance And Stability
    | Additions: