General [INDEX] Redmi Note 10: Info,guides,roms,kernels,ANX,etc

Search This thread

deolux2

Jan 2, 2017
Greater London
Redmi Note 10
I saw somebody created a thread, which originally was asking what is the best Custom ROM for RN10,.. But then somebody else protested, with his reasonable reason.. and then the OP change the thread title into Nothing, and then the XDA admin locked the thread.

Personally for me, question like that is always ok. At least we ask people, what is their opinion. It can be helpful too. And it can be good too for a 'healthy' competition, for the sake of comfortable discussion and comparation of Custom ROMs, exchanging ideas and all. Hey! we live in free world!
Because like in any other aspects, sometime we have opinion of what is best of something, subjectively, objectively or collectively,.. and even create some 'poll' to find what is best.
And it doesn't have to mean that the other which is not best (according to someone/some people/even an official poll) are not good (Custom ROM for RN10 in this case, for example).

But IDK. People may have different opinion about it. They might not like the idea of questioning what's the best Custom ROM.

Isn't your question/idea similar to that said locked thread?

(Hint: for me, it's between Arrow (Android 12) or Kraken (Android 12), seems both are not available on any thread here.
But I will wait for MIUI 13 to be released, hopefully will be on Android 12, before I conclude).
Thanks for your thoughts.
This is not really the same question like that one that you mentioned. 🙂
This question is only meant to simulate response from different users of RN10 concerning their favourite ROM, recovery and kernel without any provocative intentions but rather an educational and friendly approach. 😁 The words king or queen are not meant to be substitute for best. 😉

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
Thanks for your thoughts.
This is not really the same question like that one that you mentioned. 🙂
This question is only meant to simulate response from different users of RN10 concerning their favourite ROM, recovery and kernel without any provocative intentions but rather an educational and friendly approach. 😁 The words king or queen are not meant to be substitute for best. 😉
I see them similar.

Educational, friendly, and not provocative yes, ok.

And whether using the words "Queen or King", or "The Best", all are fine IMHO. If one ROM won by voting, that means that it's the most popular one, which most of the voters thought is the best one (either subjectively or objectively for them), and doesn't mean that the other ROMs are not good.
Both can be friendly & educative and not provocative either.
It's just how we want to see it from the (right) point of view.

But I understand for some, maybe many, and seems it's including the power holder (admin) of this Forum, that idea is not really acceptable. Well,... I understand their reason, but still I can't understand why.

muneeb rizwan

Mar 19, 2019
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4g (viva/vida)
I see them similar.

Not provocative, educational & friendly, yes, ok.

And whether using word Queen or King, or The Best, all are fine IMHO. If one ROM won by voting, that means that is probably the most popular one, which most of the voters thought is the best one (either subjectively or objectively for them), and doesn't mean that the other ROMs are not good.
Both can be friendly & educative and not provocative either.
It's just how we want to see it from the (right) point of view.

But I understand for some, maybe many, and seems it's including the power holder (admin) of this Forum, that idea is not really acceptable. Well,... I understand theor reason, but still I don't understand why.
Which ones you think are the best

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
I wouldn't be surprised if the author himself deleted his initial post about the best ROM. Then the moderator can do nothing but close the topic. Don't immediately accuse them of suppressing free speech.

If you want to discuss TOP ROM, it would be appropriate to raise the question otherwise.:
"Which ROM is the best for you and why?"
I don't accused anyone, I just guessing.
Read carefully, man.. I wrote: The OP who change his thread title. (yes probably he deleted his original post too).
And I said "some people" who didn't seem to like it, maybe you too.
And it's a fact that forum moderator who locked the thread.
Easy man.
Why you be so bitter?
You know that there are many votings of "The best" of something in the world, right? Including for technology inventions?
Nobel Prize perhaps?
If one won, does it mean that the other who did not win are not good? No.

It's a free world to have opinion, man,
of course I know this Forum and members have their own rules, may have their own opinions & traditions,... it's ok.

Last edited:

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Judging by your statement, you must not have been able to read my post with any insight. You are putting too much emotion into your beliefs. I said that of course you can proclaim your bias for a particular ROM, but that it cannot be said to be the best. Though it may well be the most desirable.
You're confusing the terms. There are best drugs, most successful research and so on. But with software that provides different user benefits, it's merely an individual bias. It is not universally the best, and such a claim would denigrate the equally good work of others. It can only be more popular.

Abdullah.Csit

Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
There is no Best rom not because there is no "best rom" particularly. The thing is that everyone see a specific rom it's best shot for his requirementst. otherwise, Why roms existed on first place?

For an example if you like the simple life 😜 you would go for pure roms as pure Android experience (Stock PE for an example).

It's just like a food you eat what you likes not what others prefer to eat!.

Regards

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: deolux2 and Ykp99

deolux2

Jan 2, 2017
Greater London
Redmi Note 10
Merry Christmas 🍰🥧🎊🎊🌃⛪

Custom ROM U can use for daily use

1. Arcane OS (A11)

(based on my usage)
☮️
Happy new year in advance 🎂🎇🎉🎊🪅👏
This month I tested and recommend for daily use the following A12 gapps builds:- PixelOS, ElixirOS, OctavisOS & SparkOS.
Many thanks to the developers, testers and users of these and all other A12 & A11 builds as well as kernels & recoveries released in 2021 and finally our librarian for all his hard work. 👍💪👌🏅🏆👊🤝

Ykp99

Oct 25, 2016
Bhopal
Happy new year in advance 🎂🎇🎉🎊🪅👏
This month I tested and recommend for daily use the following A12 gapps builds:- PixelOS, ElixirOS, OctavisOS & SparkOS.
Many thanks to the developers, testers and users of these and all other A12 & A11 builds as well as kernels & recoveries released in 2021 and finally our librarian for all his hard work. 👍💪👌🏅🏆👊🤝
I am still testing A12
will tell next year
daily driver A12 ROM

simrim1

Jan 23, 2007
Hi,
I got a Redmi Note 10 5G and I don't know if this is the correct forum for this device but this is general question. Is it possible to install Official Global ROM on Official EU ROM?

Thx

Abdullah.Csit

Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
Hi,
I got a Redmi Note 10 5G and I don't know if this is the correct forum for this device but this is general question. Is it possible to install Official Global ROM on Official EU ROM?

Thx

Hi 👋

No, it's not.

Check it here:

Besides there is no Xiaomi.eu (miui.eu) rom for any Mediatek devices.

Regards

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
There is no thread for Pixel Experience A12 for now.
I know PE exists, but I haven't tested it. Is it the basic version or PLUS?

Abdullah.Csit

Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
There is no thread for Pixel Experience A12 for now.
I know PE exists, but I haven't tested it. Is it the basic version or PLUS?

• The thread of A11 is the same of A12 (just not updated) besides it uses the source link for downloading "not mirror link" so it can be used to access the download page of PE 12.

• PE 11 is discounted by Source (no more updates for PE 11)

• For now there is only PE 12 stock, The plus build will be published later (by Source).

Best wishes ☺️

Last edited:
Reactions: deolux2

deolux2

Jan 2, 2017
Greater London
Redmi Note 10
What is the best rom for for redmi note 10???
To be honest with you there is no best rom for any device! 🤔
However you are looking for any recommendation from our community please state your personal user preference, for example, high performance for gaming or regular updates or level of customisation or privacy or battery life or several other features. 😊

Reactions: Abdullah.Csit

simrim1

Jan 23, 2007
Hi 👋

No, it's not.

Check it here:

Besides there is no Xiaomi.eu (miui.eu) rom for any Mediatek devices.

Regards
Thanks for your response. I don't think I put correctly what I wanted to know. I have nothing to do with Xiaomi.eu. My current official ROM is RKSEUVF which is 12.0.5. There is a stable updated ROM version RKSMIXM which is 12.5.0. Both are for Redmi Note 10 5G. The only difference is EU/MI in the build name. Are they interchangable?

Thanks

deolux2

Jan 2, 2017
Greater London
Redmi Note 10

Top Liked Posts