• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [INDEX] Redmi Note 10: Info,guides,roms,kernels,ANX,etc

Search This thread

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Thanks for the reply!
lets hope that the fix will be implemented in other roms soon..

its a pity we are tied to gapps roms at the moment, if we want to use the camera with working video and audio. thats the next deal braker for me :D

or do you think i could try de-googling PPUI?

You can de-googilng any rom by following this guide:

And If the guide didn't successfully remove any google app or services. you can root your device. I won't explaining it because I think the provided guide will be enough.

If you didn't successfully remove all google just inform me here.

#NOTE: some roms will facing stability issues or some features won't work anymore after removing google apps. Don't worry just re-install them by the tool of guide or reflash the rom.

Reactions: Evangelist89

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
2021/7/19 ✴️

♨️ Thread Updated!

It's seems big day for Our device:

Added a new rom #Hycon os rom to non-XDA threads roms

- Included some notes

Added the first Kernel for our device #NetErnels to [CUSTOM KERNELS].

- Included important notes

Added the ANX camera 🎥 finally. To [APPS & TOOLS] Section.

- Included notes.

° Added count number for custom roms.

My regards,
Abdullah

SHOW some respect by hitting Like or any reactions :D

Anish Louis

May 25, 2021
Redmi Note 10
I am new to custom roms and kernels. I have a doubt that, i am using crdroid as my rom. So can i flash this neternal custom kernel to crdroid. Or there are specified kernel for specified roms. (I mean tat, I have to wait for custom kernel for crdroid?) .Hope u understand wt i mean😊

Last edited:

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I am new to custom roms and kernels. I have a doubt that, i am using crdroid as my rom. So can i flash this neternal custom kernel to crdroid. Or there are specified kernel for specified roms. (I mean tat, I have to wait for custom kernel for crdroid?) .Hope u understand wt i mean😊

It should work.
Besides I'm writing the main seprated thread of NetErnels Kernel. Should out late of this day.

Reactions: Evangelist89

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Plz developers we requested to support
Redmi note 10s for rom
10s has a pretty new mediatek CPU and developing custom roms for Mediatek CPUs are generally complicated. So, it would take alot of time for developers to start working on it. Also, this is a thread for Redmi Note 10. Please join the thread for 10s.

I have linked the XDA forum for 10s below. You can carry out your queries about 10s there.

Reactions: Abdullah.Csit

saroj2252

Jul 16, 2021
10s has a pretty new mediatek CPU and developing custom roms for Mediatek CPUs are generally complicated. So, it would take alot of time for developers to start working on it. Also, this is a thread for Redmi Note 10. Please join the thread for 10s.

I have linked the XDA forum for 10s below. You can carry out your queries about 10s there.

Thanks for your reply

Reactions: WilcyWilson

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Is it official.? Wer can i download it.? Cant see it on development tab. Love to know about its battery management.

Thread updated means the first page of my topic has been edited.

As I mentioned you can find in [Custom Kernels] on my first post here. Check it out.

For battery management it's should be better than stock but Can't tell you anything it's just released and to test kernel you need to wait till you charge full cycle with it. Which takes one day at less

EDIT: I got a premison by Developer of LegionX kernel to open official XDA thread it will be out soon.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts