• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [INDEX] Redmi Note 10: Info,guides,roms,kernels,ANX,etc

Search This thread

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Which Rom is Best For Day To Day Usage? I going to unlock my device bootloader please suggest me best rom. and guide me if Unlocking Bootloader Has Some disAdvantages?

Any official stable build ROM is suitable for daily use.

Just follow the OFFICIAL tag for stability.
the other functions like UI/UX customize it's up to you ..

Reactions: LaMarMôt

GregFDZ

Aug 27, 2015
Hi
I'm trying again and again to install anx cam bjt it just won't function at all. The best that I got of it is launching it without crashing but it still leaves me with a plain black camera-feedback. And I can't access the settings.

Edit : So I got in the app's settings and manually set its permissions as it didn't ask me for them. Then, when I relaunched the app, it said that it couldn't access the camera then shut down.

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hi
I'm trying again and again to install anx cam bjt it just won't function at all. The best that I got of it is launching it without crashing but it still leaves me with a plain black camera-feedback. And I can't access the settings.

Edit : So I got in the app's settings and manually set its permissions as it didn't ask me for them. Then, when I relaunched the app, it said that it couldn't access the camera then shut down.

Which ROM ? and what's ANX you downloaded ? did you flashed addon file? and what's your methods you followed

thanks and sorry for being in issue with ANX

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
How to go back miui 12.5 ? I tried to use fastboot method but i failed

Use this tool to flash MIUI 12.5 global stock "Recovery" build only

Because there is no fastboot rom for this update for now maybe tomorrow ..

Feedback me with your results thanks

muneeb rizwan

Mar 19, 2019
Redmi Note 10
Use this tool to flash MIUI 12.5 global stock "Recovery" build only

Because there is no fastboot rom for this update for now maybe tomorrow ..

Feedback me with your results thanks
I cannot because I have sunny and it keeps showing that it is for mojito

LaMarMôt

Sep 15, 2011
i9100
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Can someone please help me how can I get dynamic theming. I mean if i want same fonts for all the apps, how can i get it. I have applied fonts in theme settings but it does not change whtsapp, fb font.
some apps have, in the options, the possibility to keep system fonts (molly, qksms...)... I have no idea about fb and wh**app, maybe it require a third-party app...
Don't use FB 😝 mouahahah

Reactions: Abdullah.Csit

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Can someone please help me how can I get dynamic theming. I mean if i want same fonts for all the apps, how can i get it. I have applied fonts in theme settings but it does not change whtsapp, fb font.

If you on MIUI and used theme manager to change font. it's not work sometimes with Facebook,.. etc

If that important to you then rooting your device and using font manager module can do the purpose for you.

Reactions: WilcyWilson

meet.mukherji

Jun 28, 2015
Kolkata
Redmi Note 10
If you on MIUI and used theme manager to change font. it's not work sometimes with Facebook,.. etc

If that important to you then rooting your device and using font manager module can do the purpose for you.
Thanks Bro. I am using PPUI. This was working fine when I was using MIUI theme manager. Expected custom rom will be able to handle that without root. Anyways thanks for your time.

Reactions: Abdullah.Csit

Top Liked Posts