• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [INDEX] Redmi Note 10: Info,guides,roms,kernels,ANX,etc

Search This thread

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Help needed ASAP! I'm trying to flash stock rom on my redmi device using mi flash tool, but I'm getting the following error- Failed(remote)- Flashing of metadata is not allowed in snapshotted state.
Please help me solve this issue.many many thanks!!!

You can't flash any custom rom with official mi flash tool !

Use this tool:

Reactions: atharva.phadke

atharva.phadke

Feb 13, 2021
Redmi Note 10
You can't flash any custom rom with official mi flash tool !

Use this tool:

Sorry, but I said I wanted to flash stock rom (MIUI) BUT now the problem is solved. Thanks

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Sorry, but I said I wanted to flash stock rom (MIUI) BUT now the problem is solved. Thanks

Oh sorry I read the BOLD "ASAP" WORD so get confused it my bad. but as always any error during Mi flash tool just use to check "Save user data" box and everything will be fine. but don't forget to boot to recovery & wipe data after flashing complete.

sorry 💗
Regards

Reactions: atharva.phadke

atharva.phadke

Feb 13, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Oh sorry I read the BOLD "ASAP" WORD so get confused it my bad. but as always any error during Mi flash tool just use to check "Save user data" box and everything will be fine. but don't forget to boot to recovery & wipe data after flashing complete.

sorry 💗
Regards
Yes I did the same😅 firstly I flashed using save user data and then factory resetted using MIUI recovery,but now I'm back to pixel experience plus, but not the latest build, becuase I'm having problems like call audio not working ,and Bluetooth issue.thanks and please don't say sorry, sir!!😅

muneeb rizwan

Mar 19, 2019
Redmi Note 10
I am having an issue with some roms where if I am in a WhatsApp call the audio will all be glitchy if I end a call it will slow down the phone and ends the call after 4 to 5 sec
Currently using Derpfest latest build
also had similar issue with other roms but cannot remember their names
NOTE : When I accept the call for first 5 sec they cannot hear me neither can I and after that I can hear them properly but they cannot hear me at all
i tried changing permissions but nothing happened

Last edited:

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Thread Updated 9/28

- Added new "Havoc Os" OFFICIAL build Version 4.9 (official/Gapps) in main thread check it out. download link added to first line of [CUSTOM ROMS] Section.

- Added new " Ancient OS" OFFICIAL build Version 5.6 (official/Gapps) in main thread check it out. download link added to first line of [CUSTOM ROMS] Section.

Thanks

Regards ☀️

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts