[INDEX] Redmi Note 5 [Pro/China/Global][Whyred][Roms/Kernels/Tools/Mods] [10/07/2018]

[WEEKLY POLL][#1]MIUI vs STOCK ANDROID

• MIUI

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • STOCK ANDROID

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

akasharif

Oct 7, 2015
Hello, listed all Custom rom really worked with "Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI" (Like RR,Cr droid)?
Thanks in advanced

Chip Liang

Jul 9, 2017
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
5 days since I requested bootloader unlock. no email yet. how long does it usually take on avg?

I requested thru this website: http://en.miui.com/unlock/
And i think no email will sent to you as i have unlocked 3 different xiaomi phones before but each xiaomi phone's unlocked time is less than one week.
However, my waiting time for unlocking bootloader for this phone is 360 hours, that's full 15 days, so we just have to wait and does nothing.
I have searched thru the web and there's other way to unlock bootloader manually, but it's considered a dangerous way and will bricked your device especially if your device is on china rom like me. So my advice is just wait and use the safe method to unlock the bootloader:)

Reactions: hanifh

Ayan Uchiha Choudhury

Dec 30, 2013
Barrackpore
No,
You need twrp or flash with mi flash .

since i am new to Xiaomi devices, can you kindly guide(or point me to threads) on the following :-
1. Can i flash the global beta miui 10 with Mi Flash?
2. Does Flashing with Mi Flash require me to unlock bootloader or locked BL will also do?
3. Can you guide me the steps from where to download(should have read OP) and how to flash?

Thank you in advance!!!

Last edited:

Hosssain

Mar 4, 2018
since i am new to Xiaomi devices, can you kindly guide(or point me to threads) on the following :-
1. Can i flash the global beta miui 10 with Mi Flash?
2. Does Flashing with Mi Flash require me to unlock bootloader or locked BL will also do?
3. Can you guide me the steps from where to download(should have read OP) and how to flash?

Thank you in advance!!!
1.yes,you need fastboot ROM.
2.yes you need unlocked bootloader.

Wait for public beta you can flash using updater without unlock bootloader.

Vanduyquang

Jun 23, 2018

Hello, i flash blackbox kernel and I have to type password everytime everytime restart system or twrp, now i want to back stock kernel of redmi note 5, but i dont know what is stock kernel, i cant find it on web, please help me. Tks

matitorres07

Nov 7, 2013
Cordoba
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi everybody! It is necessary to fill a form to unlock bootloader now? Saw in some miui forum that it's not necessary anymore that I just need to wait 360 hours, and unlock with MI unlock flash tool, someone knows its right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts