[Index] Roms Kernels & Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
All this will be updated in one place Aosp,Touchwiz,Miui Roms & kernels & Other mods.

Stay tuned.

Are you ready to note !!

XDA:DevDB Information
[Index] Roms Kernels & Mods, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
KNIGHT97, knight97, Aukhan
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-10-19
Last Updated 2014-12-25

Last edited by a moderator:

closurez

Jun 29, 2011
Any word on release date? Will note 4 be avilable in dev edition on edge plan? Sorey if wrong place to post feel free to move mods.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

ewingr

Dec 1, 2007
Well of course we need to know if locked bootloader can be covercome.

I'm wondering when we'll know if and which we can just do root on. Root is the important thing to me.

mohit141785

Mar 28, 2013
We all are ready to note. But right now I have no notes(it's a joke those from India will understand) wish you all the best emotroid team. You guys rock.

Reactions: chong67

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Well of course we need to know if locked bootloader can be covercome.

I'm wondering when we'll know if and which we can just do root on. Root is the important thing to me.

ATT announced a long time ago that ALL ATT PHONES will have a locked bootloader. If you want to have full flash capabilities you will need to get a tMobile Note 4 and use it on ATT. That is what I am planning - like I have done on all previous phones Note 3, S5, Etc.

I am sure that someone will make it possible to ROOT the ATT Note 4 but it will probably take a while, like it did on the S5 and Note 3.

kristova86

Jul 12, 2011
Mansoura
exynos

okay,let's say I live in Saudi Arabia which is in Asia,that means we will get exynos version but if I need SN-805,which version will be better for me 910s /f/u/k??? or we will get support here in the site for custom roms for exynos:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts