General INDEX Thread: Poco X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) - guides, ROMs, tools etc.

Search This thread

kamild_

My general rule of thumb is "no thread, no go" -- but I'll look into it. (y)
You sure you're looking at your own thread? :p
I would like to play by this rule as well, but considering the early nature of development for this device I tend to overlook this rule if it's justified.

@pl1992aw I have heard about certain issues this TWRP build has, so for the time being I will readd the older build of OrangeFox to the thread for the people experiencing those issues. Thanks for the headsup :)

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Is this phone have anti-rollback feature enabled? My device shows anti-roll back index as 2..

1621173751162.png

Other's replies

Viceant01

Apr 14, 2019
Hello, what's the positioning accuracy like? My phone running Google Fit leads me jumping from building to building on the map when I walk 😁
I thought Galileo would bring a more accurate position to our device

lulzor

Dec 29, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 5
-yes I knew about this but it's useless :(
since this isn't Vanilla build, not "GAPPLess" - it looses the basic main principles of what Lineage OS was built for:

"A free and open-source operating system for various devices, based on the Android mobile platform."

-not to mention there is almost no support for this one

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
-yes I knew about this but it's useless :(
since this isn't Vanilla build, not "GAPPLess" - it looses the basic main principles of what Lineage OS was built for:

"A free and open-source operating system for various devices, based on the Android mobile platform."

-not to mention there is almost no support for this one

Ask Lineage OS why don't they build a official one. Maybe it's in progress, maybe the developers don't have this device. Many reasons that they don't make one out.

Ask in telegram group.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
OrangeFox R11.0 Unofficial build by Thespartann
INFO:
Recommended for bhima but will also work on vayu, data decryption doesn't work so in order to flash ZIPs you have to either:
- store them on an SD card or an USB drive (OTG)
- format data, reboot, plug to PC and then copy the ZIPs for flashing, then format again before first boot to a new ROM

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693787092

OrangeFox Link is outdate.

Here's the one with all working recoveries posted by Camerado in Xiaomi.eu thread

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322455

Last edited:
Reactions: kamild_

Top Liked Posts