• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[INDEX] Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 [20/07/16]

Search This thread

Archit9169

May 13, 2016
Lucknow
xiaomi-redmi-note-3.jpg

[SIZE=+3]Xiaomi Redmi Note 3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][INDEX][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Helpful Information[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Welcome, this thread has been created to encompass everything you may need for your device. Please only post in this thread with feedback on how to improve this document. Do not post "Thank you" type responses. If you have additional questions or require more help, try to find an existing thread, or create your own thread in the Q&A forum. Do not use this as a general help thread.[/SIZE]​
*​
Please look for a similar INDEX thread when visiting another device forum.
If you would like to create an [INDEX] please Click Here.

A special thanks to everyone who contributed to the production of this INDEX
Please note: This is and will be, an ongoing WIP

Last edited:

Archit9169

May 13, 2016
Lucknow
It's not just an index for rom and kernel. It contains many more thing, i am trying to maintain this with the best of my abilities. I have already added the stock firmware section, recovery and kernel section, gonna add more guides and custom firmware too. It takes more work than i thought it would take, really need some serious help in maintaining it. Would you like to help me maintain this thread, like provide me with links that i don't know of and some other stuff.

Lyqqt

Aug 28, 2017
XPOSED make boot loop in new MIUI8

>Redmi note 3 MIUI8 Globle DEV : XPOSED make boot loop after installing<
Now i'm using 7.7.20, but in a older version of MIUI before a few month ago, there is a problem with install xposed. From that version on, my phone will fall into a loop of booting when i flash xposed. Someone told me do not use the ROM after 29th, December, 2016. However, no enough old version for me. I'm confused now.
Thanks for reading.

Opps,i'm very sorry that i find i have posted in the wrong way instead of FAQ area. Please gnore it.

Last edited:

pedrofssf94

Dec 30, 2017
Hello guys
I am new on here.
I have a kenzo phone.
I was a xiaomi.eu user but now I am using lineage os 14.1 + radon kernel
Can someone recommend our advise which combo (ROM+kernel) is the best for battery life and stable?
Regards

Top Liked Posts