Try clean install, at first flash stock .587 ics rom, then wipe everything, then flash correct kernel and at last your custom rom.
- Supports all the machines that are allowed to unlock bootloader by sonymobile.com including 2010,2011,2012 line.
- Automatically get the unlock code from Sony Ericsson website within 10 seconds after entering the IMEI code.
- Automatically fully unlock the bootloader without the need of any command line.
- Support flashing .IMG boot file, .SIN kernel to change the kernel to install CWM or root the phone with the corresponding IMG file.
- Support flashing .FTF file with Flashtool core libs
- Support Relock Bootloader
you forgot this one : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2496698
[ROM][JB-4.3.1] ✪ Carbon ROM ✪ Nightly Beta Development Build 4 Released
I might be a little off topic but I figured this would be the best place to ask. I'm looking for a fast and stable custom ROM for my xperia Arc S (LT18i), which one would be the best? (I'm a bit lost with all these roms) I don't care wether it's a GB, ICS or JB ROM I just want it to be stable and fast. I don't mind flashing a new kernel either even if I don't know yet how to do that on this phone.
Anyway thanks a lot in advance .
Hey thanks mate!
I had already taken a look at that one and it looked promising . (Had to search on your topic to find which version of android it was though ^^)
I just have a few questions:
- Which kernel should I use with this ROM? It says fusion v4.5 but there are newer versions of it. Should I use them?
- "720p Recording - flash 720p recording from downloads". Does it mean I have to use recovery menu to flash these .zip? (I only have experience with my old xperia x10 mini pro )
Thank you again .
I think you forgot this one, which is probably the best 4.2.2 Arc S rom out there...