• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Modules' Requests Here!

Search This thread

moso11

Dec 18, 2014
Request: A module to force display splash screen for every app with ability to blacklist apps. Icon of the app can be used as the resource for splash screen for respective app.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Reactions: ramosroger

AndroidLionel

Jul 1, 2016
Request: a module that makes specific apps believe that the Wifi is disabled, while actually i am connected to the internet via Wifi

I have looked at Cataclism. I am not sure it already can do also this, it is not clear to me.

Last edited:

bjf182

Apr 29, 2011
REQUEST: Conditional Call Forwarding overrides

An Xposed module that would allow for the conditional call forwarding numbers returned from a phones SIM card to be overridden. Prepaid T-Mobile doesn't allow these to be changed, making the use of Google Voice's voicemail feature impossible. If a module would allow those to be overridden then conditional call forwarding to GV might be possible.

egingell

Apr 10, 2012
blog.sophielabuf.com

An Xposed module that would allow for the conditional call forwarding numbers returned from a phones SIM card to be overridden. Prepaid T-Mobile doesn't allow these to be changed, making the use of Google Voice's voicemail feature impossible. If a module would allow those to be overridden then conditional call forwarding to GV might be possible.
Forwarding is handled by the carrier not the phone and GSM phones need to "call" in forwarding numbers. Whether it's allowed or not is decided by the carrier's system during that call and can't be overridden by/on the phone. Something might be able to forward calls while the phone is on and able to answer calls (no Xposed needed for that), but if the phone is off or otherwise unable to answer calls, you're probably out of luck.

Sent from: SGS5 - MM 6.0.1 / SGS4 - LP 5.0.1

Sander9847

Mar 30, 2015
Request!
A module that enables expanded notifications on the lockscreen.
Maybe with an option to only expand the first x notifications. Or only when there less than x number of notifications.

machinaenix

Sep 6, 2014
Request: A module that allows blocking of selected YouTube channels

Would be cool if you could create a blacklist of YouTube channels and the module would stop them appearing in the YouTube app...

YouTube would be a great app for my 2 year old if only I could filter out the garbage channels she gets hooked on... as is she's addicted to an echo chamber of unstimulating nonsense...

Xposed module developers, I'm sure loads of us would use a channel blocking module! Interested in donating to help this happen :)

4ld0u5

May 31, 2016
Wanam xposed lolipop

whenever i use this module i always get a bug on sms i get invaid recipients, resetting and removing module and xposed wont fix it. i have to flash a fresh firmware to fix

i have samsung galaxy j1 2016 sm-j120h spreadtrum sc772se android 5.1.1

egingell

Apr 10, 2012
blog.sophielabuf.com
whenever i use this module i always get a bug on sms i get invaid recipients, resetting and removing module and xposed wont fix it. i have to flash a fresh firmware to fix

i have samsung galaxy j1 2016 sm-j120h spreadtrum sc772se android 5.1.1
Uh... "this" module? This is an index of modules. Not one (unspecified) module thread. Please find the appropriate thread to post in. Thanks.

Sent from: SGS5 - MM 6.0.1 / SGS4 - LP 5.0.1

agileart

May 22, 2012
Makassar
REQUEST.
please a module to resize the clock in notification drawer/panel. Any modules out there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160707-170014.jpg
    Screenshot_20160707-170014.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 778

bumpaneer

Sep 28, 2015
Request: A module to disable Google Maps from seeing the A2DP profile. When I'm in my car, if the radio source is not set to Bluetooth, I'm unable to hear the navigation directions. If I disable the media profile and just leave the phone profile then everything works as expected with Google Maps, the navigation instructions come over as a phone call. I am then unable to stream any music over Bluetooth in the car until I re-enable to media profile.

It would be nice if a module could be created that simply blocked Google Maps from seeing the A2DP profile, and it always sent the instructions as a phone call to the connected Bluetooth device. I think its similar to "Waze BT router" by @harrylepotter , but for Google Maps instead.

Last edited:

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
if anyone wants material Xposed Installer alpha4.
download below and uninstalled previous one and installed this.

Xposed Installer alpha4 material

Very nicely done. Material uses white space for design so will have a lower information density than non-material design, but the readability and aesthetic is quite good.

On which installer is the based? I other words, I am not running LP, MM or N, just good old chocolaty Kitkat. This version is appropriate?

Antho02

Dec 19, 2010
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Redmi Note 10S
hello
is there any chance to keep vibrations active in stamina mode?
i mean on last sony firmwares (z5 series at least) they implemented stamina mode again, but it disable vibration, that means if you use silent mode, u can't be notified for messages for exemple

Kodalades

Jun 15, 2014
Pendleton, SC
Request: A module to bring back the Just Once/Always options for choosing an app to open "____" for Samsung devices. It's quite annoying having to select an app that defaults when you have more than one app that can handle whatever it is you're opening and you use them for different things.

Dant3s

Jan 13, 2013
Request: Draw pattern unlock on face unlock, face unlock won't work in the dark so if I want to unlock I need to press X for face unlock and then use pattern, it would be cool to be able to draw on face unlock preview to use pattern, maybe pattern unlock with some transparency would be put on top of face unlock

Top Liked Posts